Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

breastfeeding toddler and swaying. is it actually possible?

My son is 15 months old and I plan to feed him till he is two. We are wanting to sway and ttc early next year. But I'm worried. How long should I be on the LE diet before my attempt? What supplements are actually ok to take?

Now I have an issue with the licorice root. More so my husband is. He is young and fit but the thought of turning slightly feminine and the whole erectile dysfunction scares him and doesn't really want to take it. Experiences with this? Thanks!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you thought about the personalized plan? Extreme circumstances like this is exactly why we offer it. You can get a modified plan that takes this and more into account.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sure you can sway while nursing. I have twice. You have to pick and choose what you are going to do, taking into consideration the nursling. But you can do the LE diet for as long as you want, as long as you are accounting for the calories you need to maintain your supply.

I think NBP is right, a personalized plan will address your issues and take the guesswork out of your sway. Atomic is a whiz at personalization.

And hubby doesn't need to take licorice root if it makes you both uncomfortable. There are other supplements and other routes to go if you aren't game with that. We used it once, not the second time. Not sure the outcome of the second time. But we weren't comfortable with it that time. No big thing
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, that was like my post, I am wondering same things! I am breastfeeding my 7 month old baby AND my dh is not keen of LR (he is very health conscious and athletic). I have tried to test the le diet in the last couple of days but I must say I find it confusing. I have the personalized plan and the 21 day meal plan, but a lot of those foods are not around in where I live, or im just not familiar with...i find it overwhelming as I am so hard trying to think about a best sway while still trying hard to stay healthy for milk supply. And I am also doing the exercise. I feel like anything I eat a day my protein and fat are too high. And I find calorie counting very stressful. I am feeling not good after I changed my diet from 5-6 meals a day to 3 meals. Especially it is hard for me to delay the breakie! Just a question from people who have done the diet: are you meant to feel a bit average?? I find it hard to be a good mom when im either hungry or just grumpy or stressed about it all....

Sorry I wasnt much of a help to you I just meant to say im thinking similar issues here! I try to keep my calories up around 1800 to be able to breastfeed and exercise but I do find it challenging what to eat for not exceeding the limits! Also I find it difficult to fit enough calories in three meals! I am not that hungry while it's a meal time that I could always eat like 600 calories....

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd be on diet for at least 6 weeks before attempt.

licorice root does not turn men slightly feminine. and very few men have had ED issues while on it. It's a great pink sway tactic and I strongly recommend it ESPECIALLY for men who are young and fit.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh and I also swayed twice while nursing a toddler. Folic, fiber, vitex ok supps while nursing.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ