Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4rkl3s View Post
    I'm not eating much sugar most days.. Should I have more?
    For me, eating more sweet stuff and refined/°processed foods is a big part of what enables me to stick to the diet and avoid animal protein and fatty foods, especially since I usually don't eat much sweets/junk and DO eat high fat. So it's like a consolation prize - if I can't have the super healthy fatty/protein foods I crave, at least I can have the mostly empty cals sweet junk that used to be a rare treat.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What kind of sweets are allowed? Does it need to be low fat lollies or is cakes and chocolates and ice cream ok too? Do they need to be some sort of low fat muffins lol.

I am hopeless at counting calories so I have just eaten 2-3 times a day finishing one of these meals with dessert just to get enough calories. I need about 1800 cal a day.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Chocolate difficult to fit in I find as high fat but if you work it out can fit it in. I eat cakes and biscuits to make up numbers. Mini battenburgs, cherry bake wells and fondant fancies (Uk) are my usual ones! Also foxes glacier fruits have calories but no protein or fat so are good! X

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by keepthefaith View Post
    Chocolate difficult to fit in I find as high fat but if you work it out can fit it in. I eat cakes and biscuits to make up numbers. Mini battenburgs, cherry bake wells and fondant fancies (Uk) are my usual ones! Also foxes glacier fruits have calories but no protein or fat so are good! X
    Now it's getting colder, low cal instant hot chocolate is good for a warming chocolate hit!

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningForDreams View Post
    What kind of sweets are allowed? Does it need to be low fat lollies or is cakes and chocolates and ice cream ok too? Do they need to be some sort of low fat muffins lol.

I am hopeless at counting calories so I have just eaten 2-3 times a day finishing one of these meals with dessert just to get enough calories. I need about 1800 cal a day.
    They are all allowed provided they fit in totals for the day.

Remember, you need a minimum of 25 g of fat and some go up as high as 60 g fat - and really that is plenty of fat to enable you to enjoy some treats now and then.

LE Diet is not about cutting out fat all together, you need some fat or you will stop ovulating
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningForDreams View Post

I eat either moderate servings of low fat/fat free treats OR very small servings (a few bites) of full fat treats like white chocolate OR I sometimes (max once a week) have a small-normal serving of full fat ice cream or cake/pastry. So most days my treats are filling but low fat OR high fat but just a nibble, with occasional larger fatty cheat treats no more than once a week

I personally don't have more than one or two small squares of dark choc per week since I feel it's a strong blue sway food. If I want something with chocolate I eat 1 oreo cookie or a few bites of brownie.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12