Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Should i drop SP or Zyrtek from my sway?

We are moving onto our 4th month of TTC a girl. I am following the diet (albeit very loosely - cutting cals and delaying breakfast etc). DTD every 4 days. I am also taking SP from AF-O and Zyrtek every other day from CD6-CD14. Thinking that either the SP or Zyrtek are to blame for not getting pregnant maybe? (I got pregnant with DS first month TTC). Just wondering peoples opinion on which to ditch first, SP or Zyrtek in order to increase my chances of getting pregnant. thanks

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would ditch both for your next attempt. The stats aren't that great on either one of them. If I had to guess the Zyrtec is doing more to prevent you getting pg than the SP, so if you'd really like to only ditch one I'd ditch the zyrtec.
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was contemplating ditching both to be honest - a fresh start and all that! Thanks for replying, nice to hear others thoughts and opinions : )

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Both!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Drop them both and tighten up on the diet instead, as diet sways the most.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, I am rather confused and wondering whether anyone could offer any advice. Thought AF had arrived but it never really got going. Haven't had to use a pad or tampon etc as its more like brown/pink cm rather than blood (sorry if TMI). I am now worried that the SP has messed up my cycles? Im usually between a 28-31 day cycle. This "AF" arrived on day 30 but didn't even last a day! Or, could it be (albeit very unlikely) that the SP delayed ovulation so that what I thought was my AF was in fact implantation bleeding? Long shot I know! Did a HPT this morning which came back negative but I feel like I have some symptoms of pregnancy (sore boobs, brown/pinky discharge rather than AF), generally feeling yucky).

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would wait a few days then test with a frer if AF does not show! could just be brown spotting I get that a day or so before AF is due but its never pink or could be implantation spotting the diet delayed my cycle quite a few times!! Good luck hope its your BFP it took me four cycles to conceive after only one with my both sons! Xxxx
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The diet and supps can make your period a lot shorter and lighter and my guess is either that it's about to get going or else that it's just really light this month. Do NOT start any hormonal supps now, wait and see what happens.

It is def. possible to be implantation bleeding OR bleeding from cervix (which sometiems happens in very early pg) but my suspcion is that she'll arrive in full force probably later today.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    The diet and supps can make your period a lot shorter and lighter and my guess is either that it's about to get going or else that it's just really light this month. Do NOT start any hormonal supps now, wait and see what happens.

It is def. possible to be implantation bleeding OR bleeding from cervix (which sometiems happens in very early pg) but my suspcion is that she'll arrive in full force probably later today.
    Yep, you're right Atomic! AF seems to have arrived full force today : ( Just scared me a little as my cycles are usually so regular and identical in how they arrive, this one has been so different!

Decided that I am definitely going to drop the SP and Zyrtec as I think they may be the cause of this strange AF (which worries me as I would like to conceive in the not too distant future so don't want months of strange, messed up cycles). Will just stick to the diet (as best I can), skip brekkie, no snacks (replacing snacks with diet coke if I feel the need). we were doing a shallow release which I think we will drop as I am wondering if this may be delaying getting a bfp? What do you think? Will continue with bd every 4 days though. Is there anything I am missing?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    different may mean good for swaying.

I NEVER recommend shallow release. I think that is one of the main reasons why people don't conceive and no evidence has ever shown me that it even sways in any way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast