Thread: LE Meals

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

LE Meals

Observing samples of what you all say you eat in a day, I am wondering how you make it to your cal, fat, and pro requirements! I am just playing with it right now, and I struggle to make it to 1800 cal, so end up seeing that I'd have to fill it with empty sugary candy.... Just curious. =)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you on MFP? It is really hard at first I remember then you get your groove on and it becomes like second nature. I would eat the same thing every day for lunch then pretty much whatever DH was cooking so I allowed more fat, protein etc then. Wine is a good empty calorie increaser as is the sweeties!! Good luck XX
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope this thread might be some help:

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...s-recipes.html

Good luck it is hard at first but then becomes easy.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    THere is also the threads where people were tracking what they were eating - I think those are pinned at the top of the TTC a girl page.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So, just trying to wrap my mind around this. Can I eat as my first meal after a skipped bfast a 900 cal meal, and then a 900 cal dinner? Or, is it better to eat three 600 cal meals (if you are aiming for, say, 1800 cals total). i personally prefer the two giant meals, but, probably because then I do not feel hungry until dinner time.... BUT, maybe that makes me not have times in between meals where I can get my blood sugar low again?? Confused what to do there.... BTW, no prob going from 7p.m. to 11/11:30a.m. without a meal. So, I do feel good about being able to get in a 16 hr fast every day!

And, as long as you are in your potassium req, fat and protein limits (opt. sodium) you can pretty much eat whatever you want, right?? Just having that mindset will make it seem easier to me, but not sure, as that sounds too easy! lol I see all these girls listing their meals and they are so veggie-centered, but I don't take time to fix veggies mid-day. Dinner is when I would get in most of those. I tend to actually see myself eating heavier in the first meal part of the day, and then a somewhat smaller dinner... Maybe that's good?

I am not going to conceive right now, but I, like I said, am playing with it and getting a feel for it....

Thanks!!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kitkat18 View Post
    Are you on MFP? It is really hard at first I remember then you get your groove on and it becomes like second nature. I would eat the same thing every day for lunch then pretty much whatever DH was cooking so I allowed more fat, protein etc then. Wine is a good empty calorie increaser as is the sweeties!! Good luck XX
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk
    yup, I am

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1adorablebabyboymom View Post
    So, just trying to wrap my mind around this. Can I eat as my first meal after a skipped bfast a 900 cal meal, and then a 900 cal dinner? Or, is it better to eat three 600 cal meals (if you are aiming for, say, 1800 cals total). i personally prefer the two giant meals, but, probably because then I do not feel hungry until dinner time.... BUT, maybe that makes me not have times in between meals where I can get my blood sugar low again?? Confused what to do there.... BTW, no prob going from 7p.m. to 11/11:30a.m. without a meal. So, I do feel good about being able to get in a 16 hr fast every day!

And, as long as you are in your potassium req, fat and protein limits (opt. sodium) you can pretty much eat whatever you want, right?? Just having that mindset will make it seem easier to me, but not sure, as that sounds too easy! lol I see all these girls listing their meals and they are so veggie-centered, but I don't take time to fix veggies mid-day. Dinner is when I would get in most of those. I tend to actually see myself eating heavier in the first meal part of the day, and then a somewhat smaller dinner... Maybe that's good?

I am not going to conceive right now, but I, like I said, am playing with it and getting a feel for it....

Thanks!!
    It doesn't matter. WHat you need to do is what works best FOR YOU. Either way is fine. The reason this diet works is because of the flexibility. I tend to digest really fast (even big meals) and I couldn't do 2 meals a day. Three for me and that worked. Do what works for 1adorable!

Don't overthink the "blood sugar dropping between meals." There is a HUGE difference between eating all day long every 30 minutes like most of us do (eating like a Hobbit) and eating 2 or 3 meals a day with a long fast in there somehere.

Yes, you can eat whatever you want as long as you stick in those limits. Now, some people choose to restrict further than that, which is their choice. And some foods make it easier or harder to stick with the diet overall (such as chicken - it has such a low calorie but high protein nutrient profile that I think it makes it more difficult to stick to diet, because you immediately go over on protein and have eaten only 3-400 calories, then what do you eat the rest of the day??)

I know it does seem overly easy but remember, all these people out there in the world, the vast majority get kids of both genders without even thinking about it at all. It CANNOT be as hard as certain parties like to claim that it is. Otherwise we'd see people not getting girls unless they lived on rice cakes and cranberry juice and that simply is NOT how most people go through their lives.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ