Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Brilliant, thanks Anchor!
    Two beautiful boys, who I love to the moon & back!

TTC 2015 for a baby GIRL to complete our little family.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welll...This is one of those threads where I almost don't even know where to begin LOL.

We don't always do things hte way the other sites do and here is a bit about the origins of the site and where we differ. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...sh-anyway.html

There are NO magic foods and so all that effort you're putting into eating X vs. Y, it's of course up to you if you want to do that, but it's not necessary. THe one thing I want to be very sure of is that you're getting ENOUGH potassium. YOu need 2500-3500 mg potassium daily for your body to function and this is the same on all the sites (just that we are more vocal about it than the others are). You can literally die from not getting enough potassium and there are many people who come here from the other sites thinking mistakenly that they need to eliminate it from their diets totally.

You also need at minimum 700-1000 mg salt for your survival. do not eliminate all salt/sodium from your diet. You can die from doing that. And salt is one thing that is not adding up at all biologically and most of us have dropped it all together. I got my girl with DH and I eating tons of it after my 4th boy wiht a failed sway where I was limiting it.

You can't douche and do RepHresh both. Pick one or the other. YOu can do Sylk with either, it's just that douching and RepHresh don't mix.

I don't think caffeine sways blue and probably sways pink, so if you're losing it without caff I'd readd it in. Coffee seems better than tea.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WISHING4AGIRL View Post
    Thanks ladies. I will definitely buy a sway! I just can't imagine being lucky enough to have a little girl. I'd love to talk to Atomic about sway but I know she's a very busy lady!
    i try to answer every question both paid and free sections, just takes me a bit longer sometimes in the free forum.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    question...i have potassium supps....it reads 99mg potassium from 595 mg Potassium Gluconate...but says only take one? Should I take more than one? Bottle says this is 3% daily value?
    18132: @ 8wks

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just seen this. Thanks Atomic!
    Two beautiful boys, who I love to the moon & back!

TTC 2015 for a baby GIRL to complete our little family.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by txmomof3beautifulboys View Post
    question...i have potassium supps....it reads 99mg potassium from 595 mg Potassium Gluconate...but says only take one? Should I take more than one? Bottle says this is 3% daily value?
    No, just take one. The reason they are such a low dose is because getting too much potassium is not good for you either and that form is really easy for your body to utilize.

I wouldn't bother with them (altho I did take one of them every day when I was swaying pink because I tend to have low potassium levels) but I'd instead eat more potassium rich foods and drink coconut water.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is no point in taking standard Potassium supps as atomic said, you get so much more from food/coco water. It's honestly a waste of money.

if you find yourself very low in Potassium (based on blood work and muscle cramping) you can look into sports-electrolyte supplements, some of which have much more potassium. When I run long distance I take these huge salt pills that have about 60% RDA. But I wouldn't take that much unless you know that you need it, as too much potassium can kill you.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ... I will try the coco water.
    18132: @ 8wks

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do take potassium supps because I was told to by my cardiologist (I have this stupid heart arrhythmia and the potassium can help settle it down) But I agree it's best to get from foods if you aren't in that boat.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I'm struggling to find how to contact Atomic about a personal sway, can anyone help? T

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast