Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nervous!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Nervous!

*SIGH* Ok...SO I miscarried approx a month ago. I kept reading first cycle after mc sways girl but wasnt really sure that the hubby would be home to try to make that happen. FF to today....hubs came home yesterday and we DTD before he left again for work. OF course today I am having the worst cramp/ovulation pains in the world. I took a test and it isn't positive but there is a double line. I was not really sure how or when my cycle would get back to normal but now I am nervous as all get out. THe month and a half I was off the diet worries me. I know there is a chance it won't catch this time...but in the mean time AHHHHHHHHH LoL
    18132: @ 8wks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was in the same boat as you...nervous that I didn't have a sway and I did get pregnant cycle after. Granted I had another loss but I had a strong strong feeling it was a girl...and since they suspect it was twins I bet at least one was! I really think the miscarriage sways a lot and the month off the diet isn't very long and still has lingering effects. I would say if you get pregnant your sway was pretty darn good!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Rosie for always having kind words to speak My temp went up from 97.2 to 97.75 this morning. I am not sure if that is a big enough jump to think I might have ovulated, but FF wont track it until I have a period. :/ I have gotten good at nervously waiting...so I will keep temping and see what comes of it.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I actually got a true positive OPK this morning after having an almost positive 4 days ago then every day since having barely a line. I am just going to put it in Gods hands, hope the miscarriage sways for me, try to keep the nutrients low and DTD before hubby goes off to work tonight.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck!!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Best of luck and pink dust
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you...after talking to my husband he corrected my timing...he actually got home on Monday...so we DTD about 1030 that evening...so despite my positive OPK today I probably shouldnt attempt again until tomorrow right? Even thought that might be too late..?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you last attempted Monday, I'd wait until Friday before you attempt again, and definitely no sooner. It does sound like you've Oed already considering that .5 degree temp jump, though without seeing your chart I can't say for sure. But even if you're convinced you Oed, I'd have that attempt 4 days after the earlier one just to cover your bases.

As for the rest, I very much agree with Rosie. I think you have an excellent shot at a girl this month. Fx for you!

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would have thought I ovulated too...except the temp jump was first thing before I Got out of bed this morning....then I went and took an OPK and it was blaringly positive (just ten minutes ago took one and it is, again, positive...its not going to be positive AFTER Ive ovulated right? I have had a confusing month lol
    Last edited by txmomof3beautifulboys; October 23rd, 2014 at 09:01 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When was the last time you took an OPK before that blaring positive and how dark was the sefond line?

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast