Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Rosie Update

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So do you think I should not take the progesterone then?? I started on a bunch of vitamins and such and I have been eating a full fat diet again....so pretty much swaying boy. I just don't know what to think now....are all of these issues caused by my swaying too hard? The fetal tissue came back as normal from my 12 week.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Take the progesterone! Eat! I wouldn't mess with swaying at this point. You need 100% health.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck Rosie

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really hate myself for doing this to my body. I knew i was going too hard. I really hope i can turn it all around.

So the doc put me on vit d and c and progesterone. They said my iron is fine...in fact it is high unbelievably. What else should i take?? I also do my folic acid of course.

I am hoping one attempt will sway for me...haha.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did you up your folic acid to 2000 a day? That's what Atomic recommends after a miscarriage. I usually do 2000-2400 a day (split up throughout the day).
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck Rosie. I hope it all works out for you. Don't be too hard on yourself xxx
    5 yrs 20 months. Hoping for

Cycle 1 - HRC August 2013 - Long Lupron protocol - poor response, cycle cancelled

Cycle 1.5 - HRC October 2013 - Microdose Lupron protocol - 15 eggs, 10 mature, 9 fertilised, 8 to day 5 All abnormal No transfer

Cycle 2 - HRC January 2014 - 13 eggs, 8 mature, 8 fertilised, 6 to day 5, 4XX, 2XY - 4 abnormal BUT... 2 normal XX

FET 1 - HRC May 2014 - BFN

FET 2 - HRC August 2014 - BFP!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been doing 2000 for folic acid.

I just find it weird i went from getting pregnant on the first try 6 times and then last month...nothing. i feel like it is a sign something is very wrong.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am a huge advocate of a second opinion...but in your case Rosie, I really think you need to get at least 1 or even 2 more professional opinions. I realize that may not be totally doable with insurance, cost, etc, but I think it is critical.

I have no advice just heartache for you as it has taken me 2 years to get a BFP and 2 miscarriages, & I am as nervous as hell that this bean won't stick...but I do know that until I got a doctor that took a totally different approach than my OBGYN and the infertility doctor, I couldn't get pregnant, and now I am even with my wacky hormone issues.

You are young and I think regardless of family history we live in a day and age where the right approach will get you one last baby.

My DH got tested as well, even though I knew he was fine, just to mark that off the list.
    Praying for you to get some answers.

My Gender Dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much adia. I am sorry for what you have gone through. ..so rough. I am praying this is your sticky bean...you deserve it!

I will try a few months of the suppleme ts and eating healthy and if im not pregnant by then i will be going back for another bunch of testing and a second opinion. The doc never doomed me to menopause but just said it could be that...so im not sure why she said it or what she means by it.

Gosh being lady is so much fun...insert sarcasm here please. Haha
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been told, by several doctors, that progesterone is not, in any way, dangerous to take or harmful even if your progesterone is completely normal during pregnancy. According to my doc this time, he said that it is "like a drop in the ocean" in regards to its dose. He said that IF progesterone is a problem, it may help a woman begin to manufacture her own (aka: send the signs that pregnancy has occurred and spur the corpus luteuim to produce more and more progesterone). But he said it won't hurt the fetus if progesterone is not needed and aside from a few side effects for mom (potentially delaying a period if pregnancy is not achieved, potential for greater weight gain or water retention in early pregnancy), it is harmless. Often I know that doctors use it "in case" it is a problem, simply because it's not harmful. So from what I know, taking it is perfectly fine. I have taken it before conception twice (with DD and with this pregnancy) and after conception once (with DS2). I wouldn't stress yourself over that. I'd try what the doc suggests, since none of it is harmful for baby. If things don't happen, you can get another opinion
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast