Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rosie Update

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What is your AMH? AFC? FSH? Do you know?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That sucks does your doctor think you'll be able to conceive a healthy, full term baby?
    Proud mom of 3 lovely young ladies praying and swaying for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nuthin...they didnt give me my numbers over the phone just said a few came back low or abnormal and that they expected it based on my symptoms and since my thyroid is fine the doc just assumed it is the start of menopause which can still take 10 years til end of menses. And that I would just need a little help with the hormones to maintain a pregnancy.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Rosie, I'm sure you have time left especially if you know all you can and can change things around to work for you! Good luck!!!
    I'll be keeping my eye out for you and a little bubba in the future

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie85 View Post
    Nuthin...they didnt give me my numbers over the phone just said a few came back low or abnormal and that they expected it based on my symptoms and since my thyroid is fine the doc just assumed it is the start of menopause which can still take 10 years til end of menses. And that I would just need a little help with the hormones to maintain a pregnancy.
    I say this with love- take ownership of this and be your OWN ADVOCATE! You NEED TO KNOW YOUR NUMBERS!! If your numbers are in a normal range, you need to know all of your options! Is IVF a fit? IUI? Why menopause?? Making assumptions is dangerous and stupid on your doctor's part. Get a second opinion but please be your own advocate. Educate yourself! I am not sure what else you have tried yet(clomid, injectibles, etc) but there are lots of options and low progesterone does NOT equal menopause!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will definitely find out what they are. It was just the nurse on the phone and she doesn't know what they all mean I am sure....she is new to obgyn and just started. I will be getting a second opinion if I don't get pregnant next month. I see the doc again in a few weeks and hopefully she can go over it better and run some more tests. I dont really care if I have menopause early as long as I get one last babe. My grandma was 42...my mom was 37 and all 3 of my aunts were around 40 as well for last menses so it would be no surprise if it happens to me. The doc said family history doesn't always doom you for the same fate though so maybe there is hope or a different reason my hormones are all wacky.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The losses could definitely be due to low progesterone so that can't hurt but do you know if you are ovulating?

If your numbers are in a normal or low/normal range, you may need clomid or some other help to get you to ovulate....I would ask for a copy of your tests. You paid for them so you should be able to see the results! Knowledge is power.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am getting positive opks and ovulation pain and then a vwry very very heavy period. I thought bleeding was scant to none if there wasn't ovulation so I must be right?
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Has your husband been tested too?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, that doesn't mean you ovulated. Excess bleeding is needing to change a pad more than once an hour or bleeding that lasts more than a week. Hormone imbalance, uterine fibroids or ploys are all potential causes.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast