Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does thrush or any of the below sway in any way?

Hello Atomic,

I just had my baby boy and so grateful he is here and without any issues as per the doctors.

He was a big baby at 10.5 lbs, was born at home with a mild shoulder distorcia and had to be resuscitated.

I am petite at 5' 4'' so this was a big baby for me. I did not have gestational diabetes though as per blood results taken around 29 weeks of pregnancy, but who knows if I did develop it later on.

I also had parts of my placenta retained and had to be cleared out by the doctors a week after giving birth due to heavy bleeding and I am now on iron tablets.

I am grateful my little boy is well and he is such a sweet baby I cannot help but love him to bits.

I was wondering though does any of these sway pink? I had a throat swab after all this ordeal and it revealed thrush and I decided to check my sugar levels now post-partum, as my mom's brothers and two of her aunts had diabetes.

Does any of the above sway pink or blue? And if they sway blue what shall I do to counteract any of these next time I TTC as I will be swaying pink.

Thanks very much

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh so glad your little big boy is here safe and sound!

Thrush right now says nothing about what will happen in a future sway. I have an essay on Thrush (yeast) here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...nfections.html

If you think you have some diabetes/prediabetes going on, put the blood sugar monitor away and go to your doctor for proper blood tests. I do not want anyone checking their blood sugar for swaying. It doesn't tell us anything useful and it gives just another thing to obsess over.

IF you do have some insulin resistance going on, you will be better off on one of these alternate diets in this thread http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...rt-3-pcos.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Many Thanks Atomic, I took a blood test earlier this week and waiting for the results. Hoping I have no diabetes, but I may be pre-disposed to it seeing how I like sweets and that I was at least 13kgs over with both my pregnancies after giving birth. I managed to lose the weight with my first and trying to do the same now.

I am not swaying yet though, as I wanted to give myself a rest beforehand.

The thrush was in my throat, not vaginally, but I have stocked up on yogurts... I had it when pregnant with DD vaginally though and it was not pleasant...

How about having the D&C to remove retained part of the placenta? Does that sway in any way? It was ironic, but after staying drugs free for my birth, I had to have a spinal and be in the hospital for this procedure which lasted an hour I believe incuding everything, anesthetics etc...

A friend who decided to keep her baby girl even though she had to be born very prematurely, mentioned that a D&C can cause the Uterus to not be able to carry subsequent pregnancies, is that true? She had one with her first girl and believes this contributed to her experience to the birth of DD2. I was so scared to hear that, as when I had mine recently, it was a painful experience, but I did not foresee this issue :-( I was hoping it will not be true and I can have a third child. Would you know anything on this?

Thank you again for all your help, much appreciated

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anything that is happening now is not going to have bearing on the future. (unless you are planning on getting pregnant right away and are even able to) I woudl REALLY not recommend that and would give yourself time to heal and bond with your baby. Please do not worry about swaying now. I do not think it's a good idea to have two babies in less than 6 months' time between pregnancies, esp. with a D and C.

D and C for any reason is unpleasant experience, that's for sure. Sorry you had to go through that.

On VERY RARE occasions a badly done D and C can have future ramifications. But it is not common at all and please keep in mind that your friend is trying to find out the reason why she had a bad experience, but that can happen for other reasons too. My sister also had her second child born very prematurely and she never had a D and C. It is human nature to look for a cause but many times people will think of some random thing that happened and assume it was the cause when really it was just a coincidence.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks very much Atomic, just got the blood results and phew, my HbA1C is 27 mmol/mol and normal, which is a relief.

I totally agree about not getting pregnant straightaway, I decided to wait till DS is 1 year old, as with current pregnancy it was already tough on me. Luckily DS has been a sweetheart and does not give me a hard time, so I am hoping I will enjoy this time with him even more and have all the rest I need till the next attempt...

Nice to hear also that it is not actually the rule that a D&C will cause issues in the future... Hoping it will also be OK for me!

Thank you again xx