Thread: Aargh!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Aargh!

I thought I had Ovulated early this month after having a positive digital OPK on CD 10.

I didn't carry on using OPKs, however, yesterday, on CD 17, I decided to check and got a definite positive on two brands. Positive again today.

We had DTD the day before and 4 days before.

I had a bad few days on the diet, a super high calorie and fat day and 2 days with breakfast and snacks, thinking it was after ovulation.

I hate how unpredictable all of this is and feeling like I'm not in control.
    Every month I worry that if I finally get my BFP I will have made mistakes or not done enough, almost hoping for a BFN so I can do better next month.
    Then when I do get a BFN, of course I'm disappointed because I really really want to be pregnant and have a baby.

Just feeling frustrated and a bit fed up.
    Last edited by Sp4rkl3s; October 23rd, 2014 at 07:12 AM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel the same way! So weird to have gotten pregnant without trying or on 1st try with my boys. This time putting a lot of effort into it and not getting pos opks or missing the egg, it just not happening. My diet is also a bit iffy. I am struggling to eat enough on a regular basis so I don't watch exactly what I eat well enough. I've just conditioned my body to live on 1500 or less cals and it's really affected my cycle + I do a small amount of breastfeeding still every month is long ish and unpredictable. I often worry that I'm definitely not doing enough to sway.
    I also really want to be pregnant. I skipped opks last month and thought I had a good idea of O and had a good attempt 1st, 2 days before when I think O occurred, and 2nd on day of O-and it didn't happen. So I just started opks again this month. I had a faint line and will be testing 2 × a day and probably attempt every 3 or 4 days. Again I don't want to wait much longer especially if I end up with another boy. My 1st 2 are 3.5 yrs apart and with their personalities it's too long. My youngest is 20 mos and I'd rather have 3rd be closer in age. Clock is ticking.
    I feel you lady! Yes I'm frustrated from a lot of work and zero reward so far. I guess if we want something different this time it all has to be different so maybe all this work will pay off in the end. I'll cross my fingers for the next attempt bringing baby girls for us!
    EmJ
    2 blue babes

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Stick with attempts you had.

Being out of control is GOOD for a pink sway.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ