Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

How does one attempt only....

Sway pink?
    I remember atomic saying they were getting 70% success with the one attempt, but having read all the essays I still wonder why/how?

Ps. I guess the 70% is including other factors like diet and supps?
    Thanks!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Catty - yes, the 70% does include diet and supplements and other factors. However, the people who were on diet/supplements who had one attempt had more girls (70% or so) vs the people who were doing all the same things and had 2 attempts (60-65%, it bounces around from month to month). No one knows for sure why one attempt sways, but one idea is less overall sperm being around to fertilize the egg.
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you bluebonnet,
    Back when atomic told me to do that I just did it without questioning it, then started to get curious!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anything that lowers fertility and sperm count seems to sway pink. So one attempt means less sperm.
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I also remenber that frequent BD raises testosterone in both DW and DH (frequent but not excessive).
    I copied the following from this essay:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...pink-blue.html
    (For blue, it's much simpler. For maximizing sperm numbers, you want to BD every 2-4 days from AF-O. You can have DH release outside your body if you like, but some evidence indicates that actually DTD helps to increase sperm count and raise male testosterone.)
    (2005) (2008) TTCBLUE 2015

It's a girl!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CattyPad View Post
    Sway pink?
    I remember atomic saying they were getting 70% success with the one attempt, but having read all the essays I still wonder why/how?

Ps. I guess the 70% is including other factors like diet and supps?
    Thanks!
    WE DON'T KNOW. I have my opinions about why it probably is, but opinions are like you-know-what-holes, everyone has one and I feel like every time I start guessing at whys and wherefores, people suddenly get too fixated on my speculation. All I can say is that for me, as the "eye in the sky" who has been at this for nearly 7 years now on two different sites watching tons of conceptions, both sways and non-sways go by, I'm pretty convinced that the one attempt is getting it done.

Yes, it is including other factors HOWEVER if you look at the numbers on some of the other things, when stuff like the herbal supps, the jellies, antihistamines, frequency are getting LOWER than or equal to, the overall success rates, while one attempt is getting consistent 70+% success rate (better than overall numbers of the site) then it simply has to be smarter to focus more on one attempt. KWIM??

I feel like since I have switched focus from the complicated "kitchen sink" approach to emphasize one attempt, our success has been on the rise. In the early days of the site we did the exact opposite and focused on the herbs, jellies, frequency and had more attempts and our numbers were not as good as I would have liked during that time. That is not reflected in the stats and is just one of those things you ladies really need to just accept my word on rather than having me spend hour after hour arguing y'all into doing one attempt. PLEASE JUST DO ONE ATTEMPT, guys. If you take my word on any of this, make it this one thing, mmkay??

We have a slight problem going on right now in that the girl who updated our stats is going through a bit of a tough time and has not been able to continue to include the inverses. The inverses were really quite illuminating.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamato3? View Post
    I think I also remenber that frequent BD raises testosterone in both DW and DH (frequent but not excessive).
    I copied the following from this essay:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...pink-blue.html
    (For blue, it's much simpler. For maximizing sperm numbers, you want to BD every 2-4 days from AF-O. You can have DH release outside your body if you like, but some evidence indicates that actually DTD helps to increase sperm count and raise male testosterone.)
    Yes but when you read some of these essays, you guys can't forget that this is all a big experiment going on here and some of the things we tried have not really panned out. The frequency of BD, I thought was going to work really well for us and it turns out that it didn't (at least not for pink. v. happy with results for blue)

I do not believe that BD a lot is really raising T levels enough to sway, and mroe than that, we honestly don't even KNOW that T levels are swaying. So we can't get too hung up on sperm numbers, T levels, etc etc etc because it's all just a guessing game.

Personally, and may I just say very strongly that all this is, is MY speculation, I suspect there is some kind of communication going on between the sperm that is making X vs. Y wake up/stay dormant and that is what is swaying here. It may be coupled with some communication between egg and sperm as well - either deliberate or accidental/physical (as a result of slightly different head shapes, it may be that X gets some benefit when fewer sperm are present at egg.)

But all this is, is GUESSING (and BTW that is the same state of affairs as has always been with swaying info, just a bunch of guessing. I am just more honest about it than Dr. Shettles, Ingender, French GEnder diet people, and Valerie Grant.) The only thing every truly witnessed is that XX are better at sucking up glucose than XY are. Everything else is just a big fat guess based on next to no info.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic -

While one attempt is getting better results for girls, is it taking a number of cycles for mommas to get a BFP?

I looked through my FF chart for when I conceived by DS 5 years ago, and I had 2 TTC cycles of 1-2 attempts at +OPK and got a BFN. The month I did the SPEM I got my BFP. Based on what I read here, looks like SPEM does sway blue.

I want to TTC Pink but I also want to get conceive quickly as I'm 36.

Advice?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    NO, it doesn't seem to and it is actually quite easy to get pg with one attempt provided you are not doing 700 other things to sway and are having an attempt at a good point of your cycle for conception.

2-3 cycles to get pregnant is nothing. It may have just been the first month the "golden egg" showed up.

Catty-pad will back me up on this!