Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynazyme View Post
    Okay, thanks.
    I am so confused because he said that like it is IMPOSSIBLE.....
    I think he is basing what he said on what he saw on the ultrasound and it may very well be impossible. YOu are going off of some random "sharp pain" you felt and assuming that was ovulation, but there is absolutely no way to know if it was.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe that's why we are having lots of BFNs! ��
    If you've been waiting till after ovulation to have an atttempt, then yes, that is almost certainly PART of why you are gettin BFN

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I get monitored every month for my O. Last month I had terrible pains 1 days before and the folicles were at their biggest size, then went the next morning and the foliclces still there at same size(my pains did not left me over night or that next morning)...then suddenly the pains left me at 2 after noon and never came back..Monday morning went for eco and the O already ocured soooo in conclusion, it happend when the pain stopped (I guess).
    Each women is different. I believe monitoring O is the best for a higher chance of getting pg.
    Good luck!
    My family puzzle is complete now 💕
    Thank you Atomic! 😍

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks a million for all your competent and detailes answers.
    I actually did not know that the chances are so low to get pregnant after ovulation (even a few hours). Did actually anybody get pregnant with O+12!!?!?!? (not that I rely on that theory)

My gyn recommended to monitor my next cycles that we can catch the egg next time!!
    I am so happy that I went to my gyn otherwise we would dtd too late each cycle!!!
    Sorry for my bad English! - I am from Austria!!

Ferdinand 7 yrs Leopold 5 yrs
    MC in october 2013
    MC in august 2015

After 3 years: due in June!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So ignore the fact that this link is associated with the "OV-watch" fertility monitor

OV-Watch Fertility Predictor - American Pregnancy Association

I think the stats it has are relatively accurate. You have a 5% chance of conception on ovulation day. So, no, it's not "impossible" (although as atomic said it's hard to know in your individual case if your gynecologist had information we don't have about exactly when you ovulated). 5% is just extremely low and if your attempts have typically been on ovulation day, I do think that's why you haven't gotten pregnant yet. Odds jump up to 26% chance of conception day before ovulation and 28% for 2 days before. If you use OPK and DTD at a positive OPK, you'll nearly always fall in that 26-28% range rather than 5%.
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebonnet22 View Post
    So ignore the fact that this link is associated with the "OV-watch" fertility monitor

I think the stats it has are relatively accurate. You have a 5% chance of conception on ovulation day. So, no, it's not "impossible" (although as atomic said it's hard to know in your individual case if your gynecologist had information we don't have about exactly when you ovulated). 5% is just extremely low and if your attempts have typically been on ovulation day, I do think that's why you haven't gotten pregnant yet. Odds jump up to 26% chance of conception day before ovulation and 28% for 2 days before. If you use OPK and DTD at a positive OPK, you'll nearly always fall in that 26-28% range rather than 5%.
    Thanks a lot for that information!
    To be honest I feel a bit relieved! I guess I missed the egg cycle by cycle! I hope it was just bad timing. All the other stuff like lining looks perfect due to my gyn. But he told me had can't pinpoint my ovulation. Maybe it was one day ago or I ovulated while sitting in his waiting room...
    We will have a look at my hormons on the beginning of my next cycle and monitor my next ovulation.
    Sorry for my bad English! - I am from Austria!!

Ferdinand 7 yrs Leopold 5 yrs
    MC in october 2013
    MC in august 2015

After 3 years: due in June!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    have you been taking your basal temp? That may help you to pin down your cycle a bit more if needed.
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    SEveral of us have had O pains that actually stopped at ovulation. thanks for sharing.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks a million for all your competent and detailes answers.
    I actually did not know that the chances are so low to get pregnant after ovulation (even a few hours). Did actually anybody get pregnant with O+12!!?!?!? (not that I rely on that theory)

My gyn recommended to monitor my next cycles that we can catch the egg next time!!
    I am so happy that I went to my gyn otherwise we would dtd too late each cycle!!!
    I think anyone who thinks they got pg with O+12 are lying or mistaken. I really, really do and this is based on my experience swaying on IG where people would get BFN after BFN on O+12, then add a cutoff and suddenly conceive that month. Full explanation of the various types of "O+12 boosters" in this htread http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...9-no-12-a.html

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebonnet22 View Post

Yes even day of ovulation is (pardon my French) piss-poor odds of conception, which is why blue swayers trying Shettles were going on so long getting BFN while we have outstanding rates of conception for blue!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast