Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

le diet help and advice please

Hi all! I am new and have been trying to absorb as much info as possible. A little background. I am 38, ttc#3. I have 2 boys ages 4.5 and 2. I am going into my 9th month ttc with no luck. My fsh is a little elevated at 12.7 and I just had an HSG done that supposedly revealed blocked tubes but they were able to unblock the left. So this cycle my ob gave me clomid to try 100mg but I plan on starting at 50mg because I am ovulating. So, with that said, I have beeyn looking into the LE DIET, would really love a girl for my last but am having a hard time on what to eat. Today I skipped breakfast, (very hard) had coffee with creamer. Had a backed potato with a little butter and a salad with lettuce and caeser dressing only for lunch. I had a bowl of homemade lentil soup for dinner (lentils, carrots, celery, tomato, broth and a little parm cheese. I definitely don't think that's enough but I am having a hard time getting everything in with 2 meals only.Any advice on that? Also, I don't have tons of time so not sure if the diet will make ttc even harder. Any advice there? I would appreciate it so much!!!

Thanks

excuse the typos from my tablet

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi im also ttc#3 for a girl. Been on LE diet since early feb. It is very hard for the start but getting better as each month pass and now Im used to the diet. Lost 6kg in total from the diet. (no exercise yet).

breakfast : a cup of black coffee ( im slowing to kick it off as I conceived both my boys with tons of coffee.trying to do something totally opp)

lunch : a decent meal to cover for the whole day. Like any soup with rice and noodle, ramen etc (just limited meat intake, if has to, i will only choose chicken)

dinner : i will drink soup + veg only whenever Im hungry. Otherwise, i just fill my stomach with greek low fat yogurt

supplements : folic acid daily
    zyrtec AF - O
    going add in fibre soon when I have time to shop for it
    Last edited by princessCharlotte; October 23rd, 2014 at 10:22 PM.
    5yrs old
    3yrs old

waiting for

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Use my fitness pal to track your overall cals and fat & protein intake. If you're getting enough fat and protein but are too low on cals, which sounds likely, I recommend adding in full sugar soda, fat free candy or ff/low fat desserts (packaged cookies, ice cream etc). Soda is the easiest though, add in 3 daily if you need to!

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, not sure I'd have you on Clomid with elevated FSH but if they think it will be ok. I would def. stick with the 50 mg though!

You can have 3 meals a day. YOu DO NOT need to stick with just 2 meals. 3 is also 100% fine (and what I ate every day when I got my DD). Just postpone that first meal till 11-12 or so.

I would have you on atomic fertility diet instead of standard LE Diet and you can find that here (5 posts from top) This is a PCOS thread but you do not need to have PCOS to use the AFD. I think it will help because I am concerned about your egg quality with higher FSH and on Clomid. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...rt-3-pcos.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much everyone. Atomic, my ob seems to think my fsh is ok but I dont. I have no clue why she gave me 100mg of clomid. I am taking 600mg of coq10. Do you think I should hold off on clomid? I am so confused. I will look at the other mealplan. What does clomid do or how does it affect fsh? Im guessing since I do ovulate it will bring it higher?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    so after looking over the diet for PCOS is that basically the meal plan? I can do that as lomg as I know what kinds of foods to eat. I know this is our last and I would so love a daughter. I just want to do everything right. Any other advice is appreciated.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, I"m ok with giving the Clomid a try for a couple months just to see. Some people handle it just fine. Clomid makes FSH go up and for some people, this ends up messing up egg quality so much they can't get pg and/or have more chemicals.

By meal plan do you mean the one that I sell?? No, that is totally different and is almost 80 pages long and full of nutrient info. It has info in it for everyone regardless of what form of LE Diet you're on!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    No, I"m ok with giving the Clomid a try for a couple months just to see. Some people handle it just fine. Clomid makes FSH go up and for some people, this ends up messing up egg quality so much they can't get pg and/or have more chemicals.

By meal plan do you mean the one that I sell?? No, that is totally different and is almost 80 pages long and full of nutrient info. It has info in it for everyone regardless of what form of LE Diet you're on!
    I sent you another pm atomic. I definitely think I need a custom plan for me, soon!!! Cd 1 today. I have never had a chemical thankfully. I am supposed to start clomid cd3. Hopefully you will see my 2nd pm. Thanks!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll look for it! I only answer PM"s a couple times a week so always good to give me a heads up.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I'll look for it! I only answer PM"s a couple times a week so always good to give me a heads up.
    Thank you! I replied back!!