Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

How is your sway coming along? Be good to share where we are at!

Hello,
    Just thought I would make a little post about how I'm getting on with my sway as over half way there and feel like in good routine now! Started on 1st September with sway though been dieting and exercising since May.
    Managing to do 6-7 x 1 hour on treadmill and actually feel bit bad if don't do it so very focused!
    DH and I both doing LE diet and myfitnesspal is a total god send! We skip breakfast, don't snack and have three meals a day. We have lunch, dinner and then a supper which is usually the best bit as we enjoy biscuits, cakes and sweets at that slot! We keep to the totals by inputing everything into myfitnesspal. DH and I both taking supplements as recommended by atomic and both really focused on whole sway plan!
    Ive been losing weight steadily and enjoying a cheat when feel like it. I'm actually amazed at how relaxed we have been about whole thing as I am a born worrier but it all seems to be fitting into our lifestyle well and we are taking it all in our stride.
    I'm not focusing on food groups or anything but just sticking to limits for protein, fat and calories and it makes it much easier. Also as know there are no magic foods thought this was best way to go!
    I have a rose quartz necklace and bracelet I am wearing daily and a negative ion bracelet which I also wear. I have also become a nail polish addict and have been painting my nails every few days!
    We are TTC end of Nov or thereabouts so not long now! Hoping that everything DH and I are doing is going to bring a little girlie into our lives in the near future! Fingers crossed!
    Hope everyone else doing good too!
    Just wanted to share my positive feelings of the day lol

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've just started so your post is very helpful 2 me. Good luck.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Wantgirl46 View Post
    I've just started so your post is very helpful 2 me. Good luck.
    Yeah it all seems a bit daunting at first but you should buy a personalised plan from atomic it's honestly worth every penny and makes everything much clearer! Also download myfitnesspal and you can put in the exact grams you want of protein and fat and it keeps you right!
    Good luck x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bumping for more responses!! Swaying is easier when we're in it together!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Bumping for more responses!! Swaying is easier when we're in it together!
    Thanks Atomic, I have been checking back regularly for more responses and am bit disappointed that I seem to be alone! Hopefully others can feedback and share their sway journey!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! I am back again, took a little break as I had a few events on and wasn't sure where I was at with having another child. I'm still a bit hesitant but I think I will regret it so we are giving it until February and then will see how we feel then. We will be having our first attempt in late November/December.
    So as of this week I am back on the LE diet. I am a fussy eater so I am going to stick with the following for Lunch I will have Sandwich, ham and cheese or cheese. Dinner - Beans, Carrots and Chicken or if no chicken maybe pasta or rice. Snacks I am going to limit and try to eat healthy although I will have my ice cream after dinner and a bit of chocolate too. I have cut out soft drinks and am going to have cheat days every weekend. Also drinking alcohol every weekend.

AS for exercise, I want to exercise but I work nights so it depends if I'm not working. If not then I will go for a 4km run/walk or do a fitness DVD during the day.
    Apart from that we will continue to have a warm bath before DTD and also having an attempt every 4 days.
    2 DS
    Hoping for a DD 2015 TTC since Nov 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies you all have some great sways going! I'm in a limbo of DH not committing to a specific TTC date so while I've been doing some things for months, skipping breakfast, way less snacks only 2-3 meals some things like exercising and going veggie I cut back on when I know we definitely won't be TTC that cycle. We're talking about it again this week and I am hoping that we will be TTC this month so I'm back to skipping meat, doing cardio for an hr 5-6 days a week, eating 2 main meals and trying to stay within LE limits. I do relax things on the weekend as it is nice to just enjoy the time with the boys.
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like our sways are aligned...I started swaying initially in Nov of last year, didn't conceive in Dec/Jan/Feb/Mar, so took a break over the summer, though I wasn't fully off swaying, I was eating more cals and fats but still mostly vegetarian. Now I've been full on swaying (dieting + taking Vitex) again since 6 weeks ago, and in 6 weeks I will start TTC actively. I REALLY want a Virgo baby! I should O around Dec 10th, giving me an early Sep DD if I conceive.

I had my foot operated on (15 year old huge wart removed) 8 weeks ago and can just since last week walk normally without pain. So I'd really like to start walking then running again, but with how cold it is here now, it's hard for me to summon the motivation, especially as I've veen SO inactive while my foot was healing. Yoga & pilates seem more appealing but aren't pink friendly. Damn cold weather! Also my house is poorly insulated so I'm always cold, which makes leaving the house seem so unbearable. I really hate being cold!

I do seem to have lost the weight I gained over the summer (just like 5-10lbs), and I feel pretty relaxed on the whole, I don't count cals any more but I'm pretty sure I average about 1500 cals a day. I will do every 4 days since OPKs don't give me enough warning.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey girls thanks for replies, its great to hear from others who are tic around the same time, I got a positive OPK today and have been so tempted to ttc this month instead but I am resisting as haven't done the full three months of diet and exercise and would be disappointed if sway didn't go in preferred way cause I can't be patient! Someone keep me away from hubby lol!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The best things are worth waiting for

Have felt tempted to throw caution to the wind but determination to do a good sway stopped me
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast