Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Too much swaying ttc#2 and pink??

I have another post on weight and when the effects of losing it wear off.

I was thinking there are a lot of different factors now then it was when we were ttc 1.

Background:
    DH: now 33 Jan will be 34
    Me: 29 will be 30 in 2 wks
    July 2010--got off pill had been on 10 yrs prior.
    Dec 2010--got pregnant but was a blighed ovum
    Feb 2011--D&C for Blighed ovum and DH came on board to TTC#1
    June 2011---Chemical
    July 2011--chemical
    August 2011-- 5 sacs seen at 5 wks but week later mc one still had 1 hb week later no hb induced mc
    Oct 2011---MC (from triplet preg)
    Nov 2011-- finally started testing for recurring loss
    Dec 2011-- saw a RE my blood test normal but found a partial septate uterus had septate resected
    Jan 2012 to May 2012--took break (May 2012 DH mother passed and he decided he wanted to try again)
    May 2012---off break
    July 2012--MC at 5 wks
    Nov 2012-- July 2013 pregnant with son. 23 wks 5 days emergency stitch in cervix and stitch taken out at 36 wks born 39 wks 3 days

I figured we would wait till 2015 to even start trying again but for some reason on Oct 13th dh wanted to start ttc2 and he says our last so I stopped my mini pills that day (16th pill in and 17 cd). I found out I had already O'd on the mini pill. I had a chemical last cycle. almost 100% it was a girl .

I have a few different factors that sway more girl now a days.
    DH:
    He always drinks 8 to 12 beers however he use to drink bud light but now drinks Michelob ultra (He did this before DS too so not sure if its a factor).
    DH was dx with high blood pressure and put on blood pressure pills (however they have not affected his sex drive what so ever)
    DH was dx with low testosterone at same appt which was a wellness visit (however not sure how since he can grow a duck dynasty beard in a week and has hair everywhere)
    DH works around a lot of farm chemicals so that might lower his count some however he worked around them before having our son.
    He also wears boxer briefs but started to a few yrs before DS.
    DW:
    Since June 3 2014 to Oct 2014 I did t25 and lost 20 lbs for a class reunion I weighed 142-143 when I conceived my son. I am now almost 10 lbs less but it does fluctuate from 134 to 138. (this was my question i posted about if the loosing weight sway would still be in affect and is there an estimate of how long after).
    I never eat breakfast but never did before I had him either.
    I actually took stuff to make ewcm and watery cm with him cause I don't usually have much anyways.

With him:
    We used preseed with him and dtd the evening before I O'd. I also had the big O before (69) and after.
    Not sure if this had anything to do with it but Full moon on cd 9 and O'd on cd 14 or 15

I took all kinds of things when trying last time (#1).
    nature made prenatal with dha in it
    baby aspirin (per dr)
    vitamin E
    vitamin B complex
    extra folic acid

Now (TTC#2 pink) I have been reading about swaying.
    I have started on:
    Prenatal with dha in it
    cranberry stop at O
    baby aspirin start at O
    extra folic acid
    Calcium citrate 1200 mg
    Magnizum oxide 600 mg (not sure if this is the right one)
    I want to try zinc but the pills I got were 50 mg so I was going to see if there was anything less
    I had gotten some saw palmetoo but on the fence about taking it.
    Upping dairy intake
    Drinking about 3 or 4 water bottles of crystal light a day.

On dtd:
    we did it 2 days ago (Mon) so I think abstaining is out.
    I told him we were going to wait till Sat evening after or during hot shower/bath (but might have to sat morning) to dtd again. (If I O in cd 14 that would be 4 dbo)
    Then dtd Sun maybe morning but defiantly evening during hot shower or bath (J&D). (3 dbo)
    Hold out dtd again till right after O. (I don't think I would J&D then but not sure). (I also have a short surge so hard to catch on opk about 3 to 6 hr + opk i also get O cramps too and every now and then I got O spotting also but that is after O.

I am testing cm on hp test strips that have 2 squares and they say around 5 and 5.25.

Question: If my dh does have low count (not sure how since being pg so much) or maybe its more abnormal sperm (that's why I have so many chemicals) do I need to wait to dtd 3 and 2 days before O or no J&D, or keep it the way I have it. Am I doing to much? Do I need to add in rephresh? (only one I can find so far). I don't eat much nutriant anyways but do eat a salad 2 or 3 times a week and eat alot of venison and wild pork. But dont think my testosterone is very high (thin light hair eveywhere very passive). Does everything else look ok (supplements I am taking etc...)

Sorry its kinda long but I try to be a detailed as i can be.
    Last edited by monro84; October 29th, 2014 at 02:55 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok DO NOT TAKE ASPIRIN WITH CRANBERRY-- they are both blood thinners and it is VERY dangerous. In fact atomic is now suggesting we skip both as they don't seem to sway pink. If you want to keep one please keep baby aspirin as the nutrients in cranbery will sway blue.

DH is pretty girl friendly but prenatals and DHA sway blue.

Calcium and magnesium and zinc are all nutrients and while we used to think hey swayed pink its pretty clear now that all nutrients sway blue and many ladies aren't adding them to their sways anymore as a lot of blue was concieved on them.

Dairy also seems to sway blue-- lots of protein and fat and vitamins. We are also a dropping aspartame and crystal light as we have seen a lot of opposites with them and high aspartame consumption is dangerous.

Saw palmetto is getting good results and many include it in their sways.

Please only have one attempt in your fertile window! That is your best chance of a girl. With each attempt on your fertile window your blue odds go up. You can just DTD once every 4 days and that will ensure only one attempt in the fertile window don't worry about jump and dump or rephresh, there's not much evidence it helps.

Salads are very low nutrients, the meat is very high in nutrients. Many ladies go vegetarian as there are studies that show vegetarians have more girls.
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My sway:

1. LE diet (PCOS version) no breakfast, no snacking, daily alcohol
    2. Intense cardio 60+ mins 6-7 days a week
    3. One attempt at +OPK/every 4 days method
    4. Only supp: clomid. If I didn't have clomid I'd do Vitex and Saw Palmerto only
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

4. Likes ohforfoxsake liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is a bit long, can you bump it for me for tomorrow?? kids are dying for breakfast here.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is no way to know what gender your chemical was, but more likely it was a boy, not a girl - bc you're on supps & eat a diet that sway boy, bc more boy embryos are conceived (160 for every 100 girls), and bc boy embryos are more fragile. Regardless, the vast majority of miscarriages are due to chromosomal problems, which are extremely common and which the body is very good at recognizing, to do its best to assure that only healthy children survive.

As for your sway/current situation, you have clearly been reading up on old, scientifically unsupported and disproven swaying tactics. We do things very differently here, as most of the old tactics don't sway at all in either direction, or can actually sway boy.

Here is what we do on GD to sway pink:

1a. Most important sway factor by far is the LE diet, preferably you do it for 3 months before TTC, but at least 6 weeks to sway significantly at all. Low overall cals, low protein, and low fat especially. Completely vegetarian is ideal, but in particular red meat should be avoided as it sways very strongly blue. No snacking, and you want to have long periods of fasting overnight if possible, ideally 16 hours (but even 12 hours is better than nothing) between your last meal of the day and your first meal the following day - I.e. skipping breakfast. You can have 2 or 3 meals during your 8 hours of eating during the day.

1b. No vitamins or nourishing supplement, so immediately drop the prenatal, cal, mag, and cranberry. Just take folic acid 800mg daily. You can consider baby aspirin, vitex, saw palemetto, and clomid (rx) - if you can get the last - these are all pink sway supps, but other than clomid, none of them are essential to a pink sway - it is NOT taking vitamins/nutrients that is key.

2. Next most important sway factor, though not nearly as important as diet, is how much you BD in your fertile period (3 days before O + O day itself). You want only one BD attempt in this period. The best way to achieve this is by BDing once as soon as you get a positive OPK, if you have regular cycles and OPKs work for you. Otherwise, you can BD every 4 days (CDs8, 12, 16, 20) throughout your cycle, which achieves the same goal of just one attempt in your fertile period. BDing more sways blue!

3. Also important is exercise; best for pink is 60+ minutes of uninterrupted cardio 5-7 days a week, such as walking, running, biking, swimming. Running is ideal. Not as good but still pink friendly is eing a couch poatato with no exsrcise at all. What you want to avoid is any type of moderate exercise (less than 60 min, less frequently than daily), especially weight lifting or strengthening types.
    Last edited by maidentomother; October 30th, 2014 at 03:48 PM.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank yall so much for replying and the advice. All this is just so confusing

carmella_marie-- thank you I read that day I was fixing to take them together and did not take any aspirin that day or since that day. i have continued the cranberry cause of a uti that I think I have so hoping that will help it. I plan on starting aspirin back after O but do I need to wait a few days after I stop the cranberry? I am a little scared of the saw palmetto since it says just for men on the bottle and I don't want to mess up my cycles. I was taking b6 complex ttc#1 and it made me O later and made them a lot longer. I O around 14 or 15 and my luteal phase is 14 days give or take a day sometimes. I wil try this but not sure if dh will be onboard maybe can use pullout (he does not pre cum for some reason so no worrys about that). I continue with the salads however I forgot to say I always get chicken salads so that might defeat the purpose. But in the meat dept I really don't eat much and almost always skip breakfast. I have also read about vitex but scared of trying that too.

Atomic---Sorry I know its kinda long this should bump it but might be to late today for you to see it.

maidentomother---I know there is no way to know. I was swayed more girl though. I got pregnant on the mini pill, I was not on any supplements at the time, and we dtd 2 or 3 days before O. I cannot even believe I got pregnant. I just say it was a girl cause of that and cause my symptoms for those few days were very different and weird. I suddenly was hit with being very tired right after lunch like 2nd tri tiredness, and was very cold. I even had chills as in involuntary shaking for 30 min to an hr and cold hands and feet. I never had those symptoms with my son. but I also know every pregnancy is different. I actually got some of the info off the Data results for ttc Girl sways. I saw cranberry and aspirin was 64% success, Cal and mag was 70%. I guess its been a while since it was updated. I will drop the prenatal and just take the folic acid. Now the BD I get positive opk's but usually the day I O sometimes its the day before but don't know till after I O and temps go up. My diet is actually pretty girl friendly I think. I never eat breakfast, I eat 2 meals a day, I don't eat much meat (unless its steak which is maybe every 2 or 3 wks). Usually its wild pork or venison or chicken. I eat a good bit of salads during week day. I might take the couch potato route on the exercise. I just lost 20 lbs in 3 months doing mostly t25 I was thinking about getting back to doing that but that is and hrs worth of exercise in 25 min mainly strength training and cardio so hr up whole time in 150's and 160 and some points 170's and 180's, so not sure though if that will work again.

Thank you yall have been a big help

I am still interested to see what atomic has to say so when ever you have time to read the book I wrote

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is getting a custom sway plan an option for you? Atomic takes all the guess work out of it for you, and she is at your fingertips to answer any questions you have.
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes please bump once more, sorry, I only caught up to it at the end of my day here.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The Anchor--not able to do the plan atm. Might try it if nothing has happened by February. Got my b day in Nov, Christmas in Dec and DH bday in January lol. Money will be tight till then lol.

thanks Atomic no problem

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just another bump again for atomic