Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Need Advice on a "New" Sway

After five months of trying and not succeeding to get pregnant, I decided that I need to switch things up a bit.
    I dropped taking Spironolactone because I believe this is keeping me from ovulating, or releasing a 'healthy' egg. My cycles have varied from 28-43 days and it is becoming very hard to keep going on.

What I plan to keep doing:
    1) Skipping breakfast,
    2) Eating a (95%) vegetarian diet,
    3) Drinking drinks with Asparatame,
    4) Taking Baby Aspirin
    5) Shallow release with BD. Frequent release b/c it makes DH happy and it's opposite of how we conceived our boys.
    6) I will get DH back on LR and OLE

What I need help with:
    1) I turned myself into a 'couch potato' and it is driving me nuts. With the cold weather, I absolutely need my gym back. I can't commit to 60+ minutes of cardio a day, so what is suggested? I can avoid weights, but I need to start working out again!
    2) Supplements - since I am no longer on the Spiro, what should I start taking? I am perfectly healthy (no BP issues), the only problem I have had is with O and irregular cycles (due to the Spiro)

Any help is appreciated!! Thank you in advance!
    Luckiest mama to a (2011) and my sweet (2013 unmedicated VBAC).

Missing my Angel Babies (1/2015), lost due to twin partial molar pregnancy. Another , June 2015.. rainbow 2016.

Hoping for a rainbow girl in 2017; PGD/IVF.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wouldn't worry about shallow release and frequency just bd when you want protected. Then make one attempt at +opk or bd every 4th day unprotected.

I am not sure what to tell you about exercise. Can you do 50 minutes 5-6 days a week?? Cardio only of course

I don't think you need any supplement other that folic acid and fiber.

Good Luck

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am no longer recommending aspirin because the risks outweigh the results we were getting, but if you're already on it, fine to continue. I would not take one right around ovulation in case it is contributing to your ovulation issues.

NEVER do shallow release if you have been going a long time without conception. there is no evidence that it even helps and it really cut odds of conception for me.

I think Frequent release does cut odds considerably and has gotten lousy results and I always recommend dropping it for anyone who is not getting pg.

What you hae to understand about my exercise recommendations is that I have to give a blanket recommendation for everyone. That doesn't mean you can't get a girl with less exercise, just that I have to settle on SOMETHING to tell people. If you are good on diet, I completely believe (and our results show) that you can get a girl with less than the 60 6/7 recommendation. IT's just that I have to pick a recommendation taht I will think will work for most people, most of the time. The 60 min. seems more important than the 6/7 days, so I would say if you can do as many as 4 days a week, that is what I"d have you do.

I would not have you take any of the hormonal supps. We just haven't gotten the results to justify the trouble they cause and given your history of irregular cycles I would never recommend them for you.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! I am so bummed out to be in this for another month!!
    I feel that I am not really doing a "sway" at this point since I am DTD nearly every day (no planned timing), not taking supps, or anything. It makes me nervous, especially since I have high T (hence my hair loss and need for Spiro).

This month, my cycle was 42 days. The longest ever, by far. This is also the month I completely dropped the Spiro. Do you think this is a coincidence or related?

Is there anything at all I should add back in/do more aggressively/try this month? Maybe my fertility will rebound since I'm not on the Spiro, but I still want a quality sway so that I know I gave it my all

I think I am going to start doing 60 minutes of cardio (starting today) with a minimum for four days a week. Is this okay since we still are going to TTC this month? 2-3 weeks of exercise isn't going to impact my chances (or sway blue), right? ?

Thanks again, AS! I can't wait to announce that I got my BFP!
    Luckiest mama to a (2011) and my sweet (2013 unmedicated VBAC).

Missing my Angel Babies (1/2015), lost due to twin partial molar pregnancy. Another , June 2015.. rainbow 2016.

Hoping for a rainbow girl in 2017; PGD/IVF.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would really not have you DTD nearly every day (or at least not unprotected!)

Most effective sway tactics are diet, exercise, one attempt. Spiro will still be working for you for some time afterwards and I would just roll with that.

I can't say if 2-3 weeks is enough exercise. Ordinarily I would advise against this but I think it's ok for you coming off the spiro.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ