Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

My lazy girl sway

I have thought about it for several months, and I just don't feel like the diet and supplements are something I can do and feel good about. So I'm going for a pretty relaxed sway. Here is the plan so far, if you can think of anything I should do differently, I would love to hear it!

-My cycle has been screwy since getting PPAF back when my nursing son turned 2.5, so it works out that I will O during the new moon phase of December

- Plan to have DH frequent release from AF, then release once morning of attempt, & use 2nd batch to inseminate. Only 1 attempt - planning 2-4 days before O

- DH to take a hot bath before DTD

- rose quartz necklace and rock salt lamp beside bed

- Sylk as lubricant

- I haven't had caffeine in years and DH won't have any morning of attempt

Things that are up in the air:

Whether or not I should bother with rephresh? Vitex? I'm worried about vitex throwing my O off. Since my milk hasn't fully dried up, I think it's causing scant CM, so I don't want to make it too hard to get pregnant.

Any insight would be appreciated!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just noticed that I didn't post this in what seems to be the correct format. Can I delete it and repost it properly?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Barnes

I noticed you don't have caffeine and your DH will avoid it. Why's that?
    2011, 2013 and due in Dec 2015 - thank you ATOMIC!!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am sensitive to caffeine, so that's why I avoid it. I've seen others factor that into theirs sway. Also, I've read studies about caffeines effect on sperm (makes them faster) which happened in our case with DS I believe. DH had just had a cup of coffee before DTD.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think there are plenty of compromises to be made when it comes to diet. It doesn't have to be all or nothing. What about just sticking to 3 meals and no snacking? Trying to eliminate meat? Eating less fat overall? Eating a bit less than normal? I would think about if any of that would be possible to do. I think Atomic is not really recommending frequent release anymore although I will let her speak for herself I would do 1 attempt but would try to get closer to O.
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This forum is for people who have already gotten BFP, I will move it to the proper forum. (so no need to reformat it!)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really do recommend diet and you don't have to do everything in order for diet to help. Even if you just went vegetarian and ate fewer calories, it can still really help.

I do not recommend mixing daily FR plus hurry up FR. You will have very low odds of conception and he may not be able to perform.

Timing doesn't sway and I advise timing your attempt 1-2 days before O. An attempt 4 days before O has very slim odds of conception.

Caffeine has been totally debunked, it doesn't sway blue. Up to you if you leave it out or in.

RepHresh and Vitex have been getting mediocre results and if you're sitting on the fencce I'd leave them out. Using RepHresh plus Sylk plus cutoff plus FR plus hurry up FR - you may as well take a birth control pill. You're not gonna get pg doing all that stuff.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you!! So to be clear, no FR - so he can release at his normal frequency and when we DTD, there's no need to do anything special in that regard? So you're saying people had a hard time conceiving with FR? For the ones who did conceive, did it seem to sway pink? We are 26 & 29 if that matters.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, wait - you don't reccomend combining FR techniques. So do you reccomend one over the other? Or either? I can do vegetarian and fewer snacks for sure.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Diet is the number one sway factor. If you badly want a girl, I recommend you do the LE. Supplements you don't need other than folate. What about 60+ min cardio exercise daily? That sways pink, too. Diet + exercise + one BD are what really sway. But if you can only do ONE thing to sway, I'd do diet as strictly as possible. Especially keep overall cals and fat low, go vegetarian, and no snacking. Preferably do the diet for 12 weeks before TTC.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period