Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Advice on when to dtd.

I'm not 100% sure when I'm going to O. I'm cd13 today and am sort of expecting it to be cd15. We dtd cd9 and cd11 (big o for me whoops). Where to from here? We haven't abstained and we haven't frequent released so I don't know whether to leave it at that for this month unless the opk isn't positive for a few more days? On cd 11 he did a very shallow release with majority not even inside. Will that sway more? Tia

3 1

due Jan 2nd 2014!!! Yay my GIRL

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You could DTD cd15 if you wanted. That would be 4 days from your previous attempt on cd11. Or just leave it for this month and try and get next months attempt a bit closer to O so you have better odds of conceiving. Depends how much of a hurry you are to get pregnant really. Good luck
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree, I'd go with every 4 days.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies!!

3 1

due Jan 2nd 2014!!! Yay my GIRL

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Since the release on CD 11 was so cruddy I would consider strongly having another attempt tonight. I would hate you to O on CD 14 because that will not give you a real good shot.

If you feel your CD 11 attempt was decent enough, then yes go with attempt on CD 15
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by maidentomother View Post
    I agree, I'd go with every 4 days.
    When do you start count after your period?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Attempt, then count three days after that then attempt again. You can start anytime or the day after AF ends. Make sure though there are three days in between attempts to make it every four days. HTH!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jeannie, I start a week before the earliest I'm likely to O, so around CD8. Then CD12, CD16, CD20 until at least 4DPO. If you want to ve 100% sure you never miss O, you could start CD2 (or whenever you feel comfortable, my cramps are awful CD1) and continue until you get a BFP or AF.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks! I want a little girl so bad... dad on the other hand thinks we should stop at 2. I'm 32 type II diabetic on metformin and januvia.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanniebabi82 View Post
    When do you start count after your period?
    doesn;t matter
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ