Thread: solar flares

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

solar flares

I remember reading something about solar flares swaying boy, although I'm not sure why. It wasn't really on my mind when we made our attempt this month, but now I hear that the day after ovulation, there was the biggest solar flare in years. Does this hurt my chances of making a girl this month?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bodhi the solar flares thing has to do with ions, I believe, and they are meant to sway boy. Personally, and this is very much to each their own, I don't put much into the solar flares/moon/etc. Not that I think they have zero impact, I just think that other things (like diet) matter so very much more. FX you get your girl!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's a link to another post about it:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...ht=solar+flare

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The article says that the flares were on the other side of the sun and wouldn't be affecting our satelites, so I assume they won't be heading this way, so even if they do affect things then you should have missed them!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I believe strongly that things like solar flares have no influence on gender swaying. Things like diet and lifestyle have affected all humans and human ancestors since time began and so THOSE are the things that we've evolved or else God designed into us, to have an effect on the gender of baby we conceive.

It's just improbable to the point of impossible that something like solar flares, which happen every 11 years or whatever, could have any effect on gender whatsoever, because they happen too irregularly to affect human evolution.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ