Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Fertile couple ttc boy

Dear atomic,

I’m ttc a boy next month. I was going to this month but my cm stopped me. I never get ewcm even around ovulation, it is always creamy thick white and could stretch 1cm maybe if I’m lucky. I’ve also been doing HE diet and cm still appears acidic.. gained almost 10 lbs in 2 months.

DH sex Drive is high - he always wants to have sex everyday, and (TMI) his ejaculate is white colour and a good teaspoon each time. I got pregnant with pull out method and had DD 4 years ago. He is now 34 and I’m 33.

I got Pre-seed to help out with my vj environment. Although, I’m worried about the environment INSIDE my cervix. What do you think my chances are to sway blue?

I want to DTD evening of solid smiley, next morning, and evening after. Maybe also a BD the morning of smiley opk? Because my hubby libido super high in the morning lol.

I also plan on incorporating robitussin from O-5 to O.

Also, should DH abstain a day or 2 from releasing? He likes to BD at least once per day after AF (we always a use condom). BD every other day unprotected makes me nervous because of timing even though it’s been debunked it still gives me anxiety.

P.s I’ve gone through every thread in here for ttc boy but I’m still not confident in my personal attempt. Any advise is appreciated

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can't tell the pH of your CM based on its appearance, and even then, CM amount, consistency, and even pH has not been at all predictive of whose sways work and whose do not.

Preseed has been blue friendly for us, I always recommend it. on Guaifenesin, be sure to check to make sure the Robitussin has only guaifenesin as an active ingredient. Robitussin has done a lot of playing around with their formulas lately and i'ts been hard to find just guaifenesin.

Pullout is strongly pink friendly so hopefully just changing that one thing will help your blue sway.

Yes if you can manage an attempt the morning of solid smiley, that's great! More attempts in the fertile window, the better.

I think it's best if DH releases every other day and not daily. If he won't agree, there's not a lot you can do about it but just keep the several attempts in the fertile window. It's fine not to have the unprotected attempts if you'd prefer not to - I know timing is hard for some people to give up on.

I can't tell anyone their chances - just beyond my ability to know that! Good luck and blue dust!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ