Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    good question, I ate tons of mayo made of the absolute cheapest gross oil ever when I got my DD!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Likes mandyp85 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's interesting bc in the US, 99.99% of mayo is made with canola or soy oil. Even organic ones. There is ONE single brand of safflower oil mayo in the US.

Here in Germany, most mayo is made with sunflower oil but there are a couple canola ones and an olive oil one. No soy that I've seen. So I wonder what it is like in the UK.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush, mandyp85 thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HIIIIIIIIIIII

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello, newbie to GD I am planning for #2 and will be swaying pink but #1 was a little man so I figured I would toss my boy story into the hat. I knew the details of swaying and desired a boy for my first but was not intentionally doing too much to sway except for timing. After you read my background you will understand that I just wanted to get pregnant since my obstacles could have made it troublesome to conceive.

Background: PCOSer of 15 yrs + insulin resistance. Left unicornuate uterus w/ left tube only (I have both ovaries). Got off b/c in June of 2013, found out about my uterine anomaly in July 2013 (consulted w/ an RE before TTC due to PCOS), started trying in Sept. 2013, natural pregnancy in October 2013. Had my son at 29 wks exactly due to PPROM b/c of my uterus maxing capacity. Bumpy road with a long NICU stay in the beginning but he is now a funny, feisty, thriving 14 month old.

My diet prior to and while TTC was high in protein. Breakfast was a spinach, almond milk, PB, banana smoothie with maca powder, flax & chia (sweetened with truvia) and a breakfast sandwich. Ate lots of hearty salads with a protein for lunch and protein, starch (usually potato), veggie for dinner. I am not pasta, white bread, white rice eater, but I am a snacker. I graze a lot. I love cheese but other than that and maybe the almond milk, I was not taking in a lot of calcium. I am also a big lemon water drinkers and spicy/pickled food lover. A majority of the above mentioned was always organic.

Additional details: yoga or working out 2-3 times per week, taking prenatals 3 months prior to trying to conceive, on 2000mg of metformin, did castor oil pack + uterine massage 3x before ovulation the months I got pregnant. Carried a rose quartz stone in my purse and had a St. Gerard pendant pinned in my bra. Ate pineapple in my TWW for implantation. Was at my heaviest weight when I got pregnant (size 16/18). Not dieting, not losing but eating fairly healthy and abundant.

Sex was the day before and day of ovulation (confirmed w/ OPK, EWCM and RE visit). Missionary position both times, one with one without orgasm. Laid in bed with hips slightly elevated for 15 min after intercourse each time. Had ridiculous amount of wet EWCM. As my husband describes it "the slip and slide." Knew I was pregnant before my BFP (confirmed 14 dpo via blood labs with RE) and knew just by instinct it was a boy before anatomy scan (confirmed 19 wks).

For me: I did not intentionally eat a certain way, the diet mentioned was my norm. I never did anything with ions, the moon, sex at a certain time of day, cervical position, deeper penetration sex positions, never checked ph etc. Chinese gender predictor was wrong. I will be doing a little more for my girl sway since my natural diet and habit put me in boy territory. Hopefully it works out. Thinking pink!

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much!!! VEry helpful!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not really sure my diet was too boy friendly but I have two, didn't sway for either of them but I'll try and add what I know to be true for my lifestyle back then. I never ate breakfast. I have always been a huge chocolate fan and ate loads. Before ds1 I'd have salt on most things but after I had him I stopped adding salt to anything. Before ds1 we were both big drinkers but after I had him I never really drank again. Never been a big exerciser. I used to work in a pub though so was on my feet a lot anyway. Drank lots of coke and lived off coffee. Diet was never that healthy tbh.
    As far as conceiving goes my first was an accident, we didn't mean to but we did do it about 4 times in one night. The second we did it every night for about a week during my fertile week. I judged solely on cm. It was spring when we conceived ds1. Summer for ds 2. If I remember anything else I will add. It's hard though as we weren't swaying at the times so hard to remember the details! Oh for ds2 we were both taking those vitamins you take for conceiving. Cannot for the life of me remember what they were called though. Came in a pack with two bottles. One for women one for men.

Ooh! I orgasmed every time with ds2. Not sure if that helped. Can't remember with ds1. It was 5 years ago ��
    Last edited by christmaspig; July 2nd, 2015 at 04:42 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We want the honest truth of what people were actually doing and eating when they got boys, whether or not it "meshes" with the advice on the site. Thanks for sharing your experience!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by maidentomother View Post
    mandy, what kind of oil does the mayo you eat/ate contain, do you know?
    I really couldn't tell you to be honest, I never really looked that closely at what I was eating. I would have any old mayo though, never a set brand. I will have a look to see if I have any in the cupboard and will update :-)
    2005 2008 2012 2014 2016 (sway opposite)
    Am currently with (sway opposites)

Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast