Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help preseed??

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Embarrassed help preseed??

Hi all

Im new to this website. Ive been reading a few post and feel abit confused.
    I have little girls.. Who wasnt planned. Me and hubby are planning a third but wanted to sway blue so our little girls have a brother. Looking at some posts i have started taking pregnacare.. Folic acid. Making fresh juices with vegetables in it. Been also drinking V8 vegetable juice. Ive been using alazone drops in my water.

I have a few questions.. If i have alot of egg white would i still need to use preseed? And does preseed higher ur ph level?

When is it the best time to test ur ph level?

Thank u

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Huds View Post
    Hi all

Im new to this website. Ive been reading a few post and feel abit confused.
    I have little girls.. Who wasnt planned. Me and hubby are planning a third but wanted to sway blue so our little girls have a brother. Looking at some posts i have started taking pregnacare.. Folic acid. Making fresh juices with vegetables in it. Been also drinking V8 vegetable juice. Ive been using alazone drops in my water.

I have a few questions.. If i have alot of egg white would i still need to use preseed? And does preseed higher ur ph level?

When is it the best time to test ur ph level?

Thank u
    Even though I had EWCM I still used preseed. I never tested my ph, I really don't think it is important. I think diet is most important

2007 2008 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank u for answering me. Ive been reading about preseed and im going to get it. So would i need to use it the day we plan to do it? And how much should i use? Also the items ive listed above are they ok to eat.. I mean is it the right way to sway blue? I forgot to mention coconut water aswel.. I may have a two glasses a week.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You will want to use the preseed at every attempt, it comes with an applicator so you can insert it right up inside before you have sex, i think 1ml would be a good amount. Yes what you have listed is good to eat, if you can look up info on the HE (high everything) diet that is what you will want to follow. Its basically nutrient dense foods and protein with carbs at each meal, eating regularly, etc. I dont think testing PH is necessary either.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good to know testing PH is not important because despite my diet and sups, my ph remains same.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinss View Post
    You will want to use the preseed at every attempt, it comes with an applicator so you can insert it right up inside before you have sex, i think 1ml would be a good amount. Yes what you have listed is good to eat, if you can look up info on the HE (high everything) diet that is what you will want to follow. Its basically nutrient dense foods and protein with carbs at each meal, eating regularly, etc. I dont think testing PH is necessary either.
    Thanks cinss.. Oh great im going to order it today from amazon. Really excited we plan to go for it in march! So glad i found this website.. So much usefull info. From what ive been reading are we supposr to do it a day before ovulation and then the day of ovulation?. My cycle has normally 32days... Ovulate on day 16

Thanks

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you mean egg white cervical mucus or egg white to use as lubes??

I think Preseed can't hurt even if you have a lot of EWCM - but I got 4 boys without it. Just be sure to stay away from stuff like KY jelly and any other lubes that are not sperm friendly or conception safe. Yes, Preseed is higher pH than the vagina.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...-ph-dh-dw.html How to check pH is here
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Use a blob of it every day for a week before you expect to O, and then a nice size blob as a lube for DTD (either insert or use on DH if you know what I mean.)

There's no right or wrong way to use it, you can use more if you want to - it's just that I know it's expensive so I want one tube to last people for 3 months if it takes a little bit to get pg.

Case against pH and swaying for anyone interested is here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ph-pickle.html

People reporting their experience with Preseed here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ed-gender.html

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank u soooooo much. I feel like im getting my head around all this. Yes i mean egg white in cervical mucus (i have alot around day 14 up to 16) but reading all about preseed makes me want to go all for it and try preseed. Only because i know this will bring my cervical ph up.

Im just about to order the preseed.. Is this the right one... Pre-seed Vaginal Lubricant 40g Multi Use Tube (9 Applicators):Amazon:Health & Beauty

Would i need to do the dead a day before ov and the day of ov?

Thank u

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast