Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    Same here , no clue! And counting it? Oh please....I just can't do it. This whole thing is so hard to remember! Also I have 4 kids it's summer break and just no time to do it!
    Like when to eat your meals and what to eat together at the same time, also when to take the sups and which one to take together and with meals. Oh and the drink when and how too OMG! And count the whole thing? And don't forget snacks and fruit and veggie .
    Really I don't think I can do it the way we "suppose " to. And my sway is so far away Im already tired of the whole thing.
    Maybe Im just kidding myself I never get a boy anyway like this.
    thinking to stop it all. ( at least today I think so)
    Is there anyone doing all this the right way really??
    Don't bother counting it, just remember protein + carbs = blue, 9 servings of fruit/veg a day, and that's all you need.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    Me too Im complaining today lol And so don't feel sexy at all :-( Oh and don't forget to eat nuts everyday 1/4 -1/2 cup aha!
    And dark chocolate lol yeah i do chart
    Really TG for Kristin she helps me a lot! Also she believes I will get a boy which is good because Im not .
    I do totally believe it Flava!!!

If all you do sway is eat nuts and dark chocolate every day, I will just say that is a heck of a lot better for blue than Rice Krispies with non-dairy creamer!!!!!!!!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    Excellent question, I'd like to know too.
    You know, when I cheat on the diet with cheese, my consolation is that cheese is very rich in Sodium http://www.midwestear.com/pdfs/Sodium_content.pdf ( well in Calcium as well....)
    I don't like ice-cream and i never eat it, so I'm not suffering from lack of it on boy diet
    I used to eat 4 ounces of cheese every day without fail! That is like a thousand mg of calcium just from cheese. I did that for like 2 years and then I conceived DS 3 and 4 right afterwards!! o.O

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha, I was wondering the same thing.
    I cannot possibly swallow 3 glasses of BSD, 3 glasses of gelatine drink, 2-3 cups of green tea, lemon water- spaced throughout the day or not.
    I start my day full of energy, like today I'm going to eat/drink all I'm supposed to, but by the afternoon I'm crushed eating all the things I don't like.

I manage to drink 2 cups of green tea, 2 glasses of BSD ( I feel my Sodium intake is insufficient, but I'm not tracking lol!), 1 glass of gelatine drink and all water I'm drinking is lemon water.

I hate snacks, so I often skip that part

Anyone doing the whole thing 100%?
    Is there any way you can combine drinks?? Like mixing green tea with gelatin and lemon water?

I'm sure you know I would LOVE to see you do at least 2 snacks a day...1/2 cup of nuts at one, maybe an avocado or dark chocolate at the next one??

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Is there any way you can combine drinks?? Like mixing green tea with gelatin and lemon water?

I'm sure you know I would LOVE to see you do at least 2 snacks a day...1/2 cup of nuts at one, maybe an avocado or dark chocolate at the next one??
    I'll try combining
    I eat banana sometimes for a snack and nuts every day with or after brekkie. I believe I could snack dark choc
    Thank you!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I do totally believe it Flava!!!

If all you do sway is eat nuts and dark chocolate every day, I will just say that is a heck of a lot better for blue than Rice Krispies with non-dairy creamer!!!!!!!!!!
    Ahh Kristin thank you I eat so much of that rice krispie with coffee creamer when ttc DD4 no way on earth I can do that dumbo thing again!

Some nuts and dark chocolate? yeah sure I do that every day already.Oh and don't forget a little red wine. what a life
    Last edited by Flava; June 25th, 2011 at 08:50 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha, I was wondering the same thing.
    I cannot possibly swallow 3 glasses of BSD, 3 glasses of gelatine drink, 2-3 cups of green tea, lemon water- spaced throughout the day or not.
    I start my day full of energy, like today I'm going to eat/drink all I'm supposed to, but by the afternoon I'm crushed eating all the things I don't like.

I manage to drink 2 cups of green tea, 2 glasses of BSD ( I feel my Sodium intake is insufficient, but I'm not tracking lol!), 1 glass of gelatine drink and all water I'm drinking is lemon water.

I hate snacks, so I often skip that part

Anyone doing the whole thing 100%?
    You know what, I honestly do not think anyone can do it 100%... but forgive me if I am wrong!

I was until last cycle having a tin of soup a day but can't anymore, it makes me gag now..

My days usually look like:
    Brekkie - museli (blend of wheat flakes and rice, dried apricot and sultana) with chopped banana.
    Snack - apricot and sultanas
    Lunch - wholegrain bread with spread of margarine and few slices of ham and sliced tomato and salt.
    snack - either dark choc, peanuts or salted potato chips.
    Dinner - something meaty and potatoey and every 2nd night vegies - usually carrot, brocolli, cauliflower or peas I chose 3 from this range.
    Desert: dark choc maybe 3 x a week. And then a bowl of cereal with chop banana before bed.

Sometimes I have a change, and will have some steak, tomato and egg on wholemeal bread instead of the ham. And this cycle I have relaxed heaps.. I have had a few lollies here and there - and a few chocolate biscuits lol.

Then add in 3 gelatine and juice drinks a day, as much lemon water as I can drink which is not alot these days just no room! And all my supps, it is no wonder I am so fat now lol
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you all are doing GREAT!!! The things I throw out there are like goals, if you can't attain all of them that's fine, pick the ones that work for YOU personally and stick with them! No magic foods!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12