Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Preseed question

We are swaying boy and attempted last cycle with a BFN. I have practically zero EWCM, and this is the norm for me. Last cycle I used egg whites and BSF, and I'm wondering if I should switch to Preseed for our next attempt? The problem is, we got pregnant with our DD the first attempt with Preseed, so I'm a bit nervous that is sways girl for us. Any thoughts? If I use Preseed, should I still do BSF? I'm wondering if that killed off the sperm last cycle. I've also heard of using a pinch of BS in the Preseed. Final question...when we conceived our DD, we just used the Preseed in a small amount as a lube, I didn't actually insert it with the applicators. Is it better to use the applicators? THANK YOU!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It isn't likely to be just one thing that threw your last sway. It could be any of a number of things, or just unlucky. Remember this is a SWAY - nothing is 100% certain. Even the best of swaying methods don't always work as hoped.

I really wouldn't use egg whites - really not a great idea as far as infections, etc. Preseed is supposed to work really quite well, the woman who invented it had several boys! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-boy/39345-woman-who-invented-preseed-has-5-sons.html

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

3. Thanks TryingFor#3 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I used preseed last month as a lube and I'm TTC a boy as well. This month we switched to applicators and I can tell a big difference. I only go up to the 1 on it, but I feel like I can really tell it's getting everyone as close to my cervix as possible. If you could, I would switch. Good luck! ��
    DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you put baking soda in the Preseed too to increase the ph? Good luck with your sway! We will attempt again in about 12 days! Can I ask what BD schedule you are doing for a boy? I'm confused on that one too

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not doing baking soda. I'm a little nervous how my body would react to it, and at this point I'm more concerned about just getting pregnant. I'm sure atomic or someone can chime in with more on the baking soda as I'm not as knowledgeable about it.

I'm doing every other day, and then at +OPK getting in a few more extra tries (night of +OPK, morning and night next daat. Waiting for confirmation of +OPK or temp jump if I missed it. Otherwise we've just got in every other day this cycle.
    DS1 5/2016
    Baby #2 due May 2018

7. Thanks TryingFor#3 thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    PLEASE drop egg whites. I am 110% convinced they are causing serious infections and miscarriages and preventing pregnancy.

I would also not do the BSF. Sperm like pH in the 7's and not higher than that. High pH kills sperm.

We have had much higher rates of conception and beter results with sways since we dropped stuff like that.

WHile you can always get a boy or a girl, I do think we've had good results with Preseed. I can all but promise you that the Preseed was NOT the reason you got a girl. Some have found that the amount in the applicator is really TOO much of good thing and you may want to just use it generously as a lube.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Atomic! I will drop the egg whites and BSF and hopefully will have more luck this next round with just the preseed.

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TryingFor#3 View Post
    We are swaying boy and attempted last cycle with a BFN. I have practically zero EWCM, and this is the norm for me. Last cycle I used egg whites and BSF, and I'm wondering if I should switch to Preseed for our next attempt? The problem is, we got pregnant with our DD the first attempt with Preseed, so I'm a bit nervous that is sways girl for us. Any thoughts? If I use Preseed, should I still do BSF? I'm wondering if that killed off the sperm last cycle. I've also heard of using a pinch of BS in the Preseed. Final question...when we conceived our DD, we just used the Preseed in a small amount as a lube, I didn't actually insert it with the applicators. Is it better to use the applicators? THANK YOU!!
    Currently pregnant on first month ttc.

Positive opk 7/20. Bsf 1.5 hours before dtd, iced his nads during wait. Then pinched bs in preseed and inserted. Then did the same again the next night without icing his nads. He drank a red Bull an hour before the firs time, and a coke the second. Good luck to you!!!!!

B♡K♡G♡L
    2012. Mommy-25 Daddy-27

12/2011 10/2013
    --I'M ! EDD: 4/10/16--
    Blood test says>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Thanks atomic sagebrush, TryingFor#3 thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dudes do not need to ice their balls. Just because heat damages sperm, does not mean that ice "cures" them They aren't like little Wolverines, when they get hot they die. Ice does nothing to help a blue sway and it's like torture for our poor DH's!!!

I can assure you ice has never touched my husband's nuts and we have 4 boys!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Dudes do not need to ice their balls. Just because heat damages sperm, does not mean that ice "cures" them They aren't like little Wolverines, when they get hot they die. Ice does nothing to help a blue sway and it's like torture for our poor DH's!!!

I can assure you ice has never touched my husband's nuts and we have 4 boys!
    Well we technically don't NEED to do any of this stuff, but hey, didn't hurt to try.

B♡K♡G♡L
    2012. Mommy-25 Daddy-27

12/2011 10/2013
    --I'M ! EDD: 4/10/16--
    Blood test says>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast