Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Low progesterone ....Ttc..but can't even get pregnant !

Hi ladies,

So I am swaying for a boy , but I also have other underlying issues that cause infertility .
    I have Pcos, I am overweight, have had messed up cycles recently that were most likely cause by my taking all kinds of supplements, depression,stress,sedentary lifestyle,poor diet.

Recently..like the last 2-3 cycles,have been having random spotting before my period...I looked into it, and have low progesterone....this causes a whole bunch of problems to fertility.

I know I have to change my lifestyle and diet to improve this...I just want to know if any other women have been in a similar situation and what they did to overcome it....

I'm just feeling very depressed ,...,,

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tell me about the spotting. How many days before AF comes?? How heavy?

PCOS can cause low progesterone so the right thing to do is get the PCOS back under control - diet, exercise, and the right supps instead of ones that can aggravate PCO.

Tons of ladies on here both pink and blue swayers have short LP, spotting before AF comes and low progesterone. It IS absolutely possible to get pregnant with low progestrone and spotting.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic,
    I was supposed to get my period on the 23...i started spotting brown/light red on the 26th till today..that's 6 days of spotting and it's only when I wipe.....

i have taken several hpts and they are negative.

I say that the spotting is happening before the onset of my period because even though I should have started on the 23rd , I think this is an irregular cycle and the full flow is actually not here yet

last month this was the same pattern, but it lasted longer and my full flow didn't start till weeks later...due to taking fertileCM.

The strange thing is that these strange cycles
    Started
    The very month we started Ttc...prior to that I had 29-31 day cycles.....

Am I having early miscarriages ? That don't show up on hpts?...a fertilized egg that doesn't implant and thus causes spotting, delayed period .....maybe because of low
    Progesterone ??!!!'

My Dr.thinks I am crazy and brushes off my "theories"....she just says I should wait and it will happen..to relax!!..easier said than done...

Thanks so much Atomic....you are a real Angel for all the help and guidance you give us to fulfill our dreams...
    I don't know what I would do without gender dreaming!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    NO, I think you got messed up from the Fertile CM and it will take a couple months to work itself out. People with PCOS are more likely to have problems from Fertile CM. I don't think you truly have low progesterone, things are just weird from the Fertile CM.

I think that if you exercise and try not to gain any weight then that will help. Don't go overboard on HE Diet, use fruit and veg for your protein and carbs.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't begin to thank you Atomic....I have constantly been on the verge of crying since this all happened and barely have any hope
    Left....your guidance has made me feel like a ton of bricks lifted from my shoulders......

I can do the plan you outlined, and will wait for my cycles to come back to normal .thank you soooo much !!!

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also found fertile cm completely threw my cycles, my period just never came whilst I was on it! After my cycle reached 42 days without ovulating I dropped it and ovulated pretty soon after. I also had some strange mid-cycle spotting whilst taking it. My next cycle was back to being 30 days! Hopefully now you have dropped it you will see things settle.

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much foxcubblue for sharing your story....it's so comforting to know someone went through the same thing and got better!...I really hope we both get the baby boys of our dreams : )

10. Likes atomic sagebrush, Foxcubblue liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really think it should be taken off the market!!! I know of only a tiny handful of people it has helped and dozens who it hasn't.