Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,
    I've had 3 boys so I thought I would add what I ate when I conceived them
    I also did not sway with my first 2 attempted shettles method with my 3rd

With DS 1 I was at my lowest weight, I didn't exercise but i did work a stressful job that required alot of walking. I never ate breakfast really always drank coffee before work if i did have any breakfast it normally be poached eggs with cheese slices on toast.
    I always had lunch and it was normally like a double decker sandwich with the lot and snacked all day long on turkish delight chocolates and nuts, always ate a big dinner and it would consist of meat, or fish with a side of veggies not many or mashed potato.
    I didn't really drink alcohol except on a weekend being social.

DS 2: same diet as above and I always ate alot of spaghetti with mince and snacked frequently and also had a cheese obsession.

DS 3: I really wanted a girl and spent a months researching shettles and in hindsight i now know why i got a 3rd boy, I was eating alot of roasts especially chicken and again with sides of veggies but never big amounts. Lots of nuts and also alot of red meat.
    I rarely ate salads and i would graze all day on nuts.

I never exercised with any of my boys as I was naturally skinny and I worked a very high profile job that was very stressful which would have contributed to my testosterone levels and Iam naturally a stress/ worry type personality haha.

When i swayed for my DD my eating was completely different and opposite I did attempt to exercise but i wasn't fully committed to it as Im lazy in that area but I did make attempts and was walking regularly in the mornings to walk my kids to school.
    Taurus chic ♉Mom to
    2008 .Baby boy born 2009 now my Angel MC 2011 2012
    2016 Confirmed BFP!!! June 2016

Baby Girl born Feb 2017
    My Successful Girl Sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post870111

considering to retry for another girl october 2017
    Confirmed BFP hoping for more pink dust 💖

Due 17th of August 2018 born 27th August 2018
    My 2nd Successful Girl Sway : http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post974086

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes MiaMelb, kittendreams, Noemi2017 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic! I am currently swaying blue, we have a lovely daughter already.
    I didn't take any vitamins last time, DTD a couple of hours after we saw the first smiley face and a day after. I drank lots of fresh orange juice and water a few days before, my husband took a shot of coffee just before and also zinc tablets.

We want to do things differently this time. I am taking pregnacare conception and my DH is taking the Wellman version. Is this OK for swaying boy? What other vitamins would you recommend?
    Thanks so much!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome boysway! you will probably want to start a new thread for follow up questions since this one is really more for people sharing their lifestyle when they got their boys but I'll go ahead and answer here

I am not a fan of Pregnacare conception because it has megadose nutrients and L-arginine in it that can really mess up your menstrual cycle, delaying and even stopping ovulation. And it also has inositol which has been an effective pink swayer for us. Wellman is slightly better but still has many additional ingredients and megadoses that could affect your sway negatively. I prefer Women's One A Day (just the regular orange one, it's not a prenatal but has everything in it that a good prenatal does) and then Men's One a Day over 50 for DH.

I have the full guide to supplements for blue here which should answer all your questions about what other supps to take! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...html#post36593
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have two boys and would like to share how my diet and lifestyle were when I conceived them. With both of them, I had a HE diet: ate a lot (gained post-wedding weight), snacked all the time, lots of meat, lots of Juices (especially apple juice), black tea, lots of dairy and lots of milk. I could eat cheese all day long. In general, high protein and high fat, but I think, I was more a Protein Junkie than a fat Junkie. I did also a couple of things to enhance my fertility: I took a prenatal, calcium and Magnesium supplement, drank Lady's mantle tea and raspberry leaf tea, took vitex and bromelain.
    I exerciced moderately, 2-3 times a week, cardio and muscle training.
    With DS1, we DTD from AF to O, once or even twice a day since I really wanted to be pregnant lol and I stayed in bed afterwards the whole night. Jump and Dump never got me pregnant.
    With DS2 we had one attempt with a 1-2 day cutoff and I stayed in bed for 2-3 hours before getting up. With both, I had the big O, with DS2 even after my DH.
    Looking back, I think the high Protein diet, enhancing my fertility and lots of sperm making to the egg were the most important things that brought me my beloved sons.
    So, in my opinion, swaying blue with a HE diet, enhancing fertility and high sperm concentration makes total sense!
    Wishing you all the best, Ladies and lots of blue dust!
    2014 2016
    Due November 2018, with DS3

6. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 2 boys! And never swayed for them because i didn't know i could. I just wanted to be healthy and fit.

I ate lots of eggs, avocado on rice crackers, red meat, smoked salmon, oatmeal for breakfast, lifted weights (did kayla's BBG)
    Lots of water and green tea. No Dairy and Never coffee or alcohol!

I love my two boys and hoping for a girl somewhere in the next two years. So i'm sending lots and lots of blue dust to you

8. Thanks Throwaway_panther, atomic sagebrush, Blue2 thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was not swaying with any of my 3 boys however it sure looks like a blue sway now. I hope this helps...
    Weight: 110-115lbs with all of them (I know maybe underweight) but in the gradually gaining weight phase
    Diet: Eating out all the time, rich foods filled with fat and protein, Veg diet but very lots of eggs and dairy, Always ordering the large size and taking that extra slice of pizza, eating till stuffed vs full, snacking all the time
    Drinks: Coffee all day every day, ice tea, some wine
    Supplements: PNV and Omegas
    Life events: High stress and intensity, wedding, school, and etc
    Exercise: Zero, I did not get into fitness until after my children were born
    Frequency: Different with all of them, two were one “attempt” and one was frequent BD.
    Hope this helps someone
    2007 2009 2011
    Prayed and swayed for a little
    2020 I still can’t believe we have a girl!!

10. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush, Blue2 liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know no one has posted for a while I still thought it was a good thread to contribute to!

I was definitely leading a boy friendly lifestyle with my boys, without knowing of course !

Never ever skipped breakfast in my life, always toast with peanut butter or cereal. Snacked throughout the day... have a desk job so I feel like I was more prone to snacking out of boredom. I ate a lot of fruit and crisps . I love salt and vinegar, put it on nearly everything. I ate quite large portions, lots of carbs and lots of meat too, basically anything I wanted. My evening meal would always have a lot of different vegetables. I must have a good metabolism as I’m not overweight and I ate all this without any real exercise... walked about during my lunch break but nothing strenuous.

Never drank coffee, don’t like it, but love tea. Don’t really drink alcohol either.

DH and I had sex every 2-3 days throughout cycle.

Pretty much a boy sway!

Lil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Thanks Throwaway_panther, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I want to keep this thread going for everyone so please chime in ladies if you haven't already!

Thanks so much everyone sharing your experiences!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Figured I should add. I have 5 boys and generally I was very underweight by conception of them all. Maybe just right on target by the last. Mostly always skipped breakfast because I tend to have forgotten to eat. After that I was definitely a snacker. Because I would get dizzy without eating for a while. We didn't have a lot of money so I had some cereals and sandwiches. Never had any coffee and didn't have teas. I was a late ovulater and probably had multiple attempts by all. Maybe 2-3 times in fertile period. Always with an o. I am definitely not a meat eater, rare for holidays, was expensive. Had chicken probably 1-2 times a week. Ate pretty healthy by my last two. All whole grains and wholesome. Zero exercise.

I think that's it. baby dust to y'all.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

15. Thanks atomic sagebrush, Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've got two beautiful little boys.

DS1: is an interesting one. He was conceived with an IUD in sitchu. I was 19 and in university so my day to day diet was pretty bad, probably full of sodium. My dinners were always without carbs as my mum was anti carbs and it was just her and I at home. I drank alot, partied quite a bit. Worked out 3 times a week. 30 mins cardio and 30 mins body weight excersies. Unsure when I ovulated as i wasnt tracking or trying and on contracpetive but I do know i was out of the country without my partner when i should have been according to the 14 day rule thing. We DTD the night I got home, possibly i ovulated late?

DS1: I had recently started working out pretty intensely due to our upcoming wedding. All weights and all heavy, i hate cardio. I started eating clean and was feeling amazing. I never lost weight due to putting on muscle but i was the fittest and slimmest id ever been. I ate heaps, i was always hungry due to my workouts, amd ate lots of veges, nuts, healthy fats etc. i never drank anything but water. Our meals were probably full on sodium though, we love asian flavours! I had my mirena taken out two months before trying. We decided to try and got pregnant right away. We just dtd from AF to positive test and over ovulation time we did it multiple times a day for three days.

Two totally different tries. Sending out all my blue dust!
    N+L est. 2010

2013 2016 2018 Due Aug 2019

17. Thanks atomic sagebrush, Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast