Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Generalized questions, concerns.

Okay, many questions and concerns! Thanks in advance for any input!!

First, Last Wednesday we were informed that our Korean landlord sold our apartment and we moved out on the following Saturday (4 days to move ). We moved from a 1250sqft apt to a 780sqft apt, for less than 40 days now. it's been a freaking nightmare. This is our life dealing with military... something always comes up!
    I have still managed to keep up with my workouts but my first concern is this kind of stress, good or bad for ttc boy? It makes me very concerned when we are gearing up for our sway after moving back to the states.

Second, due to moving my diet has suffered a bit. Still drinking my shakeology with cocount water, naked juices and snacking as much as I could, but with a lot of ordering out. But, what do you guys suggest ordering when eating out?

Third, I know that acidophilus has great results for blue swayers, but why? What does it do? lol, Ive just been curious on this!

Lastly, I have been working out with weights ranging from 5-15lbs with cardio and kickboxing... should I increase these weights? Or wait until closer to full on swaying (July-ish).
    OUR CREW 01/2008, 08/2011, 12/2013, & 10/2015
    EDD Jun 2017! Swayed for IT'S A BOY!!!
    Thank you Genderdreaming & Atomic for everything!!!!

2. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes meoab liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you're doing fab!! I would NOT postpone TTCing!

Stress is fine for blue! We had 2 deaths in the family, I suffered a miscarriage at 10 weeks, and I started a new career!! I ended up with my sweet DS2 !

I'm not sure what acidophilus does for blue, but I took it for DS1 and DS2 to help boost my immunity and to keep my gut flora healthy.

When eating out, eat what you want! I'd focus on healthy, well balanced meals but anything with protein paired with carbs are fine. Snacking is key! I always snacked with my first 2 boys!

What you're doing for exercise is great! Any weight lifting you do is fine! Keep exercise in the moderate range and you're good to go!

Loads of my blue baby dust for you! ! By the way, I saw your pics a while back and you look Ah-mazing!! Keep up the good work!!

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

4. Thanks bre_cooper11 thanked for this post
    Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1)That kind of stress can sway either way really - you do have to be "large and in charge" to handle it and so it could even potentially sway blue. Don't worry over things that are out of your control, focus on what you CAN do.

2)Anything with protein + carbs. I'd prob. avoid having fish day in and day out and not have tons of processed meats like sausage, but beyond that, red meat and veg is all good. Noodles and rice are fine for a blue sway when eaten with meat.

3)We honestly don't know. We are going off of the statistics we kept. I saw so many horrific vag infections back on IG that when I came to this site I insisted both pink and blue swayers use them to help prevent that from happening (I have never bought into the idea they swayed pink anyway but took them with my 4th sway because IG said to and did get a 4th boy) and shockingly, we saw great results with the blue swayers who took them (at first, many refused because they had heard they swayed pink, so we had a nice comparison between the two) and at the same time, the pink swayers who took them got terrible results. 40% girls, 60% boys even with otherwise great sways. This is the only thing we've ever used that has ever gotten less than 50-50. So I was able to run an accidental but useful experiment there and based on that evidence I have concluded that while we don't know why exactly, they do sway blue.

4)That is plenty of weight. I think it's possible to overtrain if you increase weights too much and also can lead to injury. I've never used more weight than that and I got 4 boys that way.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Thanks bre_cooper11 thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for the response ladies!! Thank you XX and Atomic, I am hoping we don't need to postpone!

I would have responded better but while all of this moving went on both my phone and my mac died !!! Seriously, why is this my life lol. Side Note, I fixed my mac on my own and saved all my files/pictures, what! what!! . They moved us until 4am Sunday morning, and I completely unpacked and organized 80% of the house on Monday... like a boss. So, I'd say for the most part I was "large and incharge". I was reading the Martha and Mary essay and I am very much a Martha (most the time). Anyways, I was just concerned because it's literally always something and the stress does get to us.

Good to know about take-out! I only really eat tuna and have been steering away from bacon/ lunch meats and never a fan of sausage! I see so much ordering-out or drive-thru food in our future... (not a fan! makes me feel gross, so I will be doing my best to avoid it!). Also, good to know about acidophilus and weights!! My arms are definitely more defined! It is harder not to see the scales plummet like I am used to with working out so much, however, I am proud that I am actually averaging over 2,000 cals everyday!

Thanks again!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay!! I would limit tuna and maybe switch to lean meats like chicken. I would also have a serving of a lean red meat once or twice a week if you can handle it.

You're doing fantastic! I'm dropping off more blue baby dust for you !!

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you!! Storing all the blue dust I can!!

Oh my I definitely meant, the only fish I really like is tuna (it's the only one I really eat), and no more than 2 times a week! Haha. I am eating tons of chicken, red meat... I always have, really. My husband made rib roast for Mother's day and then I made steak stir fry and had left overs for lunch. In addition, I am including extra protein; boiled eggs, gelatin, trail mix, full fat milk (still taking it a bit light on this until I full on sway), etc...

Can't believe how fast July is coming!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looking good! Looking good! Ack! I'm getting so excited for you !

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

11. Thanks bre_cooper11 thanked for this post
    Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You are doing great, bre! Good luck and blue dust!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

13. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post