Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anything new?

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anything new?

Been almost 3 years since my last sway for a boy...with a baby girl...I had paid for the plan, and I still have all my papers. Just wondering if anything significant has changed in the last couple of years, or what's currently trending to help the sway business. I'm probably about a year out from trying again. I need to lose about 40 lbs, to start with...

Baby girl is everything we really needed to help fill missing pieces of our family, but this will 100% be last kiddo, and we both really want a boy.

Thanks

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi again rabbit!

Really, not a lot has changed on the boy sway front. For some reason we had poor results this past year with blue sways but since we had good results in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 doing the same stuff I think we may have just had a bit of bad luck.

I would have you guys drop EPO this time and cut fish oil to 250-500 range. I rem. you were nursing before, are you still this time??

Sorry I should know this but was your hubby a smoker?? That has been overwhelming for us with the blue sway opposites.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry for such a long delay, we decided not to try this year. I need to lose some serious weight, but I'm so stressed out that it's not happening. I'm aiming for about 6 months from now (starting maybe April?).

I'm still nursing, but its once a day for like 5 minutes. I hardly have anything happening there. I know you said I should quit, but I'm going to stick with it for a little longer. How much time before I start TTC do you think I should quit completely?

I did do EPO last time, and I'm not taking any supplements right now...easing back into probiotics, D, and prenatal before I jump into everything else.

DH is not a smoker, but is overweight. He was super fit the last time, and we have both been under a lot of stress this year...I could lose 50 lbs, he could probably lose like 70-80.

Post last birth, I developed a uterine prolapse (slight, but still there). Which has severely limited what I -think- I can do...I'm afraid to do anything that will make it worse, which means I'm not losing anything.

Thanks for your help! I do stalk threads, even if I don't have time to chat anymore...Do you guys have a closed/private Facebook group?

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The response chart is much more detailed than it used to be...I don't even know what some of this means - Ions? False Unicorn Root? Is there a thread explaining why all these are on the chart?

And I'm confused by the timing thing, as usual. For my first boy attempt, we abstained until O (but had two days of positive OPKs). For my second boy attempt, we used the plan here...DTD every other day, and then everyday, twice a day, after positive OPK, I think we DTD 3 times on O day (it was month 6, I was getting scared that my CS was causing me not to get pregnant).

I'm still seeing advice for every other day ejaculation (which we have adopted as our standard schedule even without TTC). But I'm seeing some stuff that is saying to use protection up until O time...Can someone please clarify?

Found Answer:
    For blue swayers, the answer to this question is very simple. Have your husband release every 2-4 days starting at AF, then do several attempts in your 5 day fertile window (O-3, O-2, O-1, O, O+1 – virtually all pregnancies occur from intercourse on these days.) Your best odds of conception come in the three day microwindow (O-2, O-1, O – majority of pregnancies occur from intercourse these three days, O-2 and O-1 more so than O Day. Most blue swayers will want to avoide O+1 because very few conceptions occur that day, and also to eliminate risk of O+1.

As a result, you may want to focus primarily on these three days – three attempts, one on each day of the microwindow, is a great option (you can even skip the O Day attempt if you like because BD on O Day offers rather low odds of conception). On the other hand, since BD every other day may allow sperm numbers to increase inside your husband’s body before ejaculation, you may wish to alternate days instead if you feel more comfortable with that – such as, an attempt on O-3, 2 attempts on O-1, one on O day; or a 2 attempts on O-2 and then 2 attempts on O Day. There is no right or wrong way to do it.
    I'm still reading through it all, trying to remember. I feel like I had done a good job swaying last time, but oh well. DH is more motivated than ever to make his part count this time.
    Last edited by Rabbitmama85; October 21st, 2016 at 11:41 PM.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, the chart shows douching results, I don't remember seeing anything about that, where can I find more information on that? I've always known it as something "not to do", so I want to read more about it.

Edit: Still searching, but this seems to be a sway girl thing...I don't understand why so many sway boy moms have done it.
    Last edited by Rabbitmama85; October 22nd, 2016 at 12:21 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, give me a bump on this since I thought it was just the douching q and not the other stuff.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay, to sum up my ramblings (and add a couple) since I've spent a few hours rereading as much as I can.

Ions?
    False Unicorn Root? There's not much info on why this isn't used more often.
    How does Bee Pollen help sway blue?
    Douching for boy sway?
    Is there a "best sway practice" for when to wean from breastfeeding?

And randomly is there a closed Facebook group that I can follow

8. Likes dancingdiva88 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ions are "positive ions" which some of the sites claim does something for swaying. I really prefer you guys stay well away from them, as it's impossible they sway (imagine trying to attract a jumbo jet by having people with tiny handheld magnets standing a football field away from it) and they may be harmful to your overall health by causing oxidation to your cells and possibly contributing to heart disease and cancer.

FUR is something I would prefer was not in the stats but a couple people insisted on it. It is nearly extinct in the wild and unless you pay an exorbitant amount for it, the stuff that is at present being sold as FUR is a Chinese knockoff. Additionally it's never been proven to sway anyway and is the same kind of phytoestrogen that I believe may possibly undermine blue sways (because they may interfere with the way your body uses its own natural estrogen without being estrogen really) If you guys want to use phytoestrogens (totally up to you) stick with soy iso and raspberry leaf tea, and stay away from the stronger ones.

I do want to answer your q about the every other day release - that is the way I like to see blue swayers do things, because it's very much the type of patterns that most of us moms of many boys BD just naturally and also because a recent study (this one is new since you were on the site) seemed to indicate that regular unprotected sex improved fertility and quicker times to conception. BUT, that having been said, I know that some people really still want to do timing and that is at their discretion so I keep the option in the mix of having protected attempts earlier on. Additionally, quite a few of the blue swaying daddies have a hard time gettin' r done in the fertile window if they go overboard with the releases early on. This can lead to a scenario where people end up with one release like on O-3 or something, and then are not able to have any more attempts in fertile window (and this is bad no matter what school of swaying thought you adhere to) so I want everyone to maybe try not to go TOO overboard with the releases early on (hence my preference for more like every 2-4 days) so we can be sure that everyone's hubby can get in at least 2 attempts in the fertile window, and more like 3-5 is better if possible. If there is any doubt about that happening, then it may behoove people to do the earlier releases with protection to prevent that kind of thing happening where he just gets too uptight and can't complete the transaction at go time, leaving you with just one attempt.

10. Likes Skyblue liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitmama85 View Post
    Also, the chart shows douching results, I don't remember seeing anything about that, where can I find more information on that? I've always known it as something "not to do", so I want to read more about it.

Edit: Still searching, but this seems to be a sway girl thing...I don't understand why so many sway boy moms have done it.
    We had quite a few people do this in the earlier days of the site and that's where most of those stats are coming from.

For boys, we had people douche with baking soda water or use a finger of baking soda in their vagina. I personally saw tons of opposites with this back on Ingender and also a lot of people could not get pregnant without dropping it (this leads to people spending months on HE Diet and gaining too much weight - and rapid weight gain has anecdotally been linked with opposites conceived so it just makes me very nervous). Since the pH stuff has not really seemed to pan out, either in our experience or scientifically http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ph-pickle.html I generally don't recommend it but some people feel that they must. It's totally up to you guys and I do have a how to essay here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...g-Soda-basics=

12. Thanks Skyblue thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think bee pollen does ANYTHING. I think it's the biggest scam ever. They chemically analyzed it and found that all it is is some B vitamins (this is why people take it and feel "revved up", it's like 5 hour energy) a small amount of protein, and some fatty acids - all of which you'll get eating a balanced diet and taking DHA supps or fish oil. Plus, a lot of people are allergic to it - fatally allergic - and the more you take it, the more likely you'll become allergic to it (and/or the next time you encounter it, either via a bee sting or in a food or drink since they're putting it into everything nowadays, you can make yourself more likely to have a fatal allergic reaction when you encounter it the next time) Plus, any time you take high doses of B vitamins, this can really mess up your menstrual cycle so it can start delaying your ovulation too. I'd skip it, and if anyone believes it really helps, then use raw local honey instead a spoon a day.

Again, that's something people wanted tracked, so we tracked it, but not something I'm a big fan of personally.

Re breastfeeding, I do think it sways pink but I don't want anyone deliberately weaning for a sway. I would nurse as long as you want to nurse and then sway, and rely on the changes you make in the sway to help. You can get boys while nursing (I got one boy and one girl while nursing!) and it's just such a special relationship that I would hate for anyone to cut that short when there are no guarantees with swaying anyway.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast