Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm venting

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Confused I'm venting

My sister inlaw judt had her second child/ second daughter. I have two girls and my sister has three. Im starting to believe we don't make boys in my family. We have 7 grand daughters no boy. My mom had 2 boys and 3 girls. I suddenly developed cold feet about trying for a boy. Could swaying help? For my 2 daughtets no sway, but again i dont eat until my blood sugar crashes. And for my brother and his wife, things are really hard for them, no job. Could not eating right and lack of planning be our problem or am I just trying rationalize things. I don't know to do.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you habitually don't eat until your blood sugar crashes that should absolutely have swayed pink, so I would say it's worth it to sway for a boy. Everyone has a shot at either sex.

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks trifecta

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yeah, if you eat like that, that's -- I feel -- one of the #1 pink sway tactics (and also what I was doing for years, and conceived a girl).

I get your anxieties though. I had a similar family makeup --I come from a GGG set from a GB set (both my parents were GB families), but ALL of my close cousins on my mom's side were girls except for two boys. Literally families of 2, 3, 4 all girls. Now of THAT generation, I'm having the second girl... and everyone else has had boys and boys and boys. We kept the sex a secret, and I've had so many cousins go, "Oh, you're definitely having a boy because we all have been having boys despite being from girl families."

It's very rare to actually "not" be able to make boys. Even the last Romanovs still ended up with a boy carried to term (despite his hemophilia). Atomic has a post somewhere on the logistics of actually having genetic issues that can prevent boys from being (or staying) conceived, and you don't sound like that's the issue -- your eating sounds definitely LE!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All families have the genetic capability to make both boys and girls. Sometimes gender seems to run in a family but it's because families tend to have similar lifestyles.

Swaying can help improve your chances. Many of us who have lots of boys or lots of girls do specific things in our lifestyles that just accidentally sway for us. So changing those habits can really change the likelihood that we have babies of the opposite gender. Here are a couple threads that show the lifestyles we who have lots of boys were following just in our normal day to day life.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...-our-boys.html http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...-boys-2-a.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    Oh yeah, if you eat like that, that's -- I feel -- one of the #1 pink sway tactics (and also what I was doing for years, and conceived a girl).

I get your anxieties though. I had a similar family makeup --I come from a GGG set from a GB set (both my parents were GB families), but ALL of my close cousins on my mom's side were girls except for two boys. Literally families of 2, 3, 4 all girls. Now of THAT generation, I'm having the second girl... and everyone else has had boys and boys and boys. We kept the sex a secret, and I've had so many cousins go, "Oh, you're definitely having a boy because we all have been having boys despite being from girl families."

It's very rare to actually "not" be able to make boys. Even the last Romanovs still ended up with a boy carried to term (despite his hemophilia). Atomic has a post somewhere on the logistics of actually having genetic issues that can prevent boys from being (or staying) conceived, and you don't sound like that's the issue -- your eating sounds definitely LE!
    Everyone can have both boys and girls. Some women carry a genetic condition that causes half of all the boys they conceive to have a genetic disease that may or may not be fatal before or soon after birth, or like with the Romanovs, have a serious health issue like hemophilia that they have to live with.

Full explanation here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/sway...f-that-gender=

8. Likes Throwaway_panther, Hopeful12 liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, my lab value show that i 'm anemic and low cholesterol can I still conconcieve a baby boy

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, you can, I have always been anemic off and on since I was very young and I have 4 boys. You should talk to your doctor about taking supplemental iron and also do HE Diet!!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes, you can, I have always been anemic off and on since I was very young and I have 4 boys. You should talk to your doctor about taking supplemental iron and also do HE Diet!!!
    What about low cholesterol, mine is actually 100

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The real danger with very low cholesterol is that it may not be safe for a pregnancy. I think if it is actually measurably low like that you need to talk to your doctor about TTC.

In most cases just eating better diet can help your blue sway enormously but you do need cholesterol for pregnancy. I'd run it past your doc just because that is out of my pay grade and I do not want to give you wrong advice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast