Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    Nuts, cheese yogurts and dried fruits are good quick grabs
    Thanks

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are planning for October too! I know lots of July boys so hopefully we can add to them
    I have been snacking a lot... especially on larabars, cheese, nuts, trail mixes, bananas with peanut butter, and cold cuts!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

3. Likes DesiG liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaE View Post
    We are planning for October too! I know lots of July boys so hopefully we can add to them
    I have been snacking a lot... especially on larabars, cheese, nuts, trail mixes, bananas with peanut butter, and cold cuts!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
    Oh yay! So maybe we can keep in touch on here, that would be so cool if we both got our BFP!! My birthday is in October so hopefully that will be my luckily month tried in June and August with no luck, but there are a few things I plan on changing that I think could have been the reason I may have not gotten pregnant. Ok so the larabars I will have look up never heard of them nuts Ive been doing peanuts and Almonds and the cheese I am going to start doing. And trail mix I may start and I was thinking maybe salami. Good luck to you, and thanks for the snack ideas.

5. Likes MamaE liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Desi, what else are you doing? Are you taking wheatgrass? if not I would grab some! and a good fish oil. Thats goes for other blue swayers too.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As mom of seven boys some of my fave snacks are string cheese,peanut butter M&Ms,cookies,crackers and cheese,yogurt,Golfish,dry cereal like Fruit Loops,Trail mix....I could go on forever hahahaha!
    9899030508 1012 for a one day.Summer 20017 pink sway is a go!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    Desi, what else are you doing? Are you taking wheatgrass? if not I would grab some! and a good fish oil. Thats goes for other blue swayers too.
    Yes taking both wheat grass and fish oil thanks and one a day women and folic acid
    Last edited by DesiG; August 21st, 2016 at 02:28 PM.

9. Likes ELP liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by queen-of-harts View Post
    As mom of seven boys some of my fave snacks are string cheese,peanut butter M&Ms,cookies,crackers and cheese,yogurt,Golfish,dry cereal like Fruit Loops,Trail mix....I could go on forever hahahaha!
    Wow 7 boys now that is amazing! Hey anything you have to tell me Im hear to listen! everything you listed I like so that's good to know I can eat things I enjoy. Thank you so much!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DesiG View Post
    Oh yay! So maybe we can keep in touch on here, that would be so cool if we both got our BFP!! My birthday is in October so hopefully that will be my luckily month tried in June and August with no luck, but there are a few things I plan on changing that I think could have been the reason I may have not gotten pregnant. Ok so the larabars I will have look up never heard of them nuts Ive been doing peanuts and Almonds and the cheese I am going to start doing. And trail mix I may start and I was thinking maybe salami. Good luck to you, and thanks for the snack ideas.
    Desi
    I make homemade Lara bars in batches for the week. Way tastier and WAY cheaper! All I do is throw dates, peanut butter, and dry oats in a food processor and pulse them up and then push them in a pan and freeze, cut and bag them for the week. You can google homemade Lara bar recipes for the exact measurements!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2012 2015 2018

12. Thanks Throwaway_panther, ELP thanked for this post
    Likes DesiG liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DesiG View Post
    Wow Im shocked =-O I thought baked good swayed girl. I used to eat alot of sweets tons of baked goods, I used t love to bake, but I also skipped alot of meals also never eating breakfast or lunch or snacking just dinner and late night sweets (baked goods. I have cut sweets all the way out, yesterday was my first time in months baking a cake, it was my depression cake for not getting pregnant again, but I plan on getting back on track before this month is over.
    Maybe it was more the constant snacking that swayed boy then. Also I have since found out I have pcos so the empty carbs probably didn't help.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

14. Likes DesiG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This sounds excellent

16. Likes DesiG liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast