Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ideas for snacks for boy sway....

Hello ladies so August was not my month but Im feeling good about October, really going to make it more relaxing this time. Ok so I need help with the snacks what are great snacks for boy sways, Unfortunately I am a very picky eater, but I would love to hear everyone's ideas that was one of the things I stressed over the most snacking and lunches, I would love to just buy my snacks in bulk this time and not have to worry about missing snacks, so please please ideas the more the better.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Snacking for me as a mom of two boys is anything I can get my hands on. I would have toast with peanut butter. I'd make a cup of tea and cut a few chunks of cheese. I'd cut up some baby tomatoes and have them with feta and salt and pepper. I'd have tea and biscuits. I'd make pop corn. I'd have gherkins out the fridge also with a bit of cheese. I'd have cheese and biscuits. Chocolate was a favourite of mine usually with tea. After dinner I'd have an ice cream or chocolate. I had cuppachino's during the day. Small snacking things for me would be cashew nuts or dried mango. I would grab some chips (crisps) if I was peckish. Some other things in my cupboard were Salty Pretzels.
    Rice cakes. A bowl of cereal. Didn't really do much fruit but if I did it was an apple or seedless grapes. Carrots dipped in hummus or dipped in cottage cheese. Eggs in any form. Honey on English muffin. If I think of more I'll come back xx

Happy with my crew and no more are due xx

3. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pepperettes, cheese, crackers, whey protein smoothie, potato salad , veggies and hummus.
    😊

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

5. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglepink View Post
    Snacking for me as a mom of two boys is anything I can get my hands on. I would have toast with peanut butter. I'd make a cup of tea and cut a few chunks of cheese. I'd cut up some baby tomatoes and have them with feta and salt and pepper. I'd have tea and biscuits. I'd make pop corn. I'd have gherkins out the fridge also with a bit of cheese. I'd have cheese and biscuits. Chocolate was a favourite of mine usually with tea. After dinner I'd have an ice cream or chocolate. I had cuppachino's during the day. Small snacking things for me would be cashew nuts or dried mango. I would grab some chips (crisps) if I was peckish. Some other things in my cupboard were Salty Pretzels.
    Rice cakes. A bowl of cereal. Didn't really do much fruit but if I did it was an apple or seedless grapes. Carrots dipped in hummus or dipped in cottage cheese. Eggs in any form. Honey on English muffin. If I think of more I'll come back xx
    Thanks so much! I have been eating tons of pretzels. Pretty much all of the things you have have put I like to eat, besides the tomatoes not a fan of them. My hubby just got some rockey road ice cream did not know I could have that, but I will be having a bowl. thanks so much.

7. Likes squigglepink liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin2014 View Post
    Pepperettes, cheese, crackers, whey protein smoothie, potato salad , veggies and hummus.
    ��

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Thanks so much. I do the whey protein smoothies.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cereal bars, biscuits with oats, chocolate, chips, popcorn, muffins, - I tend to go for sweet options over savoury. I would rather eat sweets or chocolate than chips.
    Peanut butter sandwiches.
    2004: 2011

Dreaming of pink

10. Likes DesiG liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When I conceived DS1 I was trying to loose weight and eat healthy so I had more fruit and yogurt as snacks. I think I also had little rice pudding things that came in tubs in the cold food section (I can't remember what they were called now).

With DS2 I was at home with DS1 so I would bake lots of cakes and cookies. I would also snack on chocolate.

I also drank mostly tea with my snacks which had sugar and milk in it.

Mostly snacks were sweet as I am a sweet tooth.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

12. Likes DesiG liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purple View Post
    When I conceived DS1 I was trying to loose weight and eat healthy so I had more fruit and yogurt as snacks. I think I also had little rice pudding things that came in tubs in the cold food section (I can't remember what they were called now).

With DS2 I was at home with DS1 so I would bake lots of cakes and cookies. I would also snack on chocolate.

I also drank mostly tea with my snacks which had sugar and milk in it.

Mostly snacks were sweet as I am a sweet tooth.
    Wow Im shocked =-O I thought baked good swayed girl. I used to eat alot of sweets tons of baked goods, I used t love to bake, but I also skipped alot of meals also never eating breakfast or lunch or snacking just dinner and late night sweets (baked goods. I have cut sweets all the way out, yesterday was my first time in months baking a cake, it was my depression cake for not getting pregnant again, but I plan on getting back on track before this month is over.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Pony View Post
    Cereal bars, biscuits with oats, chocolate, chips, popcorn, muffins, - I tend to go for sweet options over savoury. I would rather eat sweets or chocolate than chips.
    Peanut butter sandwiches.
    Thank you, chocolate used to be one of my favorites too, I swear thats how I knew I was having a girl again, because all I would want was chocolate baked goods, and I would stop liking beef the thought of it made me sick.

15. Likes Pink Pony liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nuts, cheese yogurts and dried fruits are good quick grabs

17. Likes DesiG liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast