Page 7 of 79 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did I read at some point that probiotics are good for a boy sway? In the past when I've taken one, my stomach felt better, and I was thinking about introducing them again. Is there a certain type/ingredient to look for/avoid? Thanks!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes re: probiotics. I have been taking them once a day for the past month or so and really like them! The ones I take are from the grocery store and say Acidophilus Probiotics on the label. Interested to see what others are taking.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by srg09cag11 View Post
    Did I read at some point that probiotics are good for a boy sway? In the past when I've taken one, my stomach felt better, and I was thinking about introducing them again. Is there a certain type/ingredient to look for/avoid? Thanks!
    Yup, atomic says probiotics for blue now! Acidopholius plus other strains. The best/most effective probiotics are always refrigerated.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

4. Thanks srg09cag11 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello again everybody, just been flying through lately, DD1 broke her leg and Ive been trying to keep on top of the house and school this year, so far Im doing ok! My diet has almost fully switched to a nice blue sway atm, minus supplements, Im still not sure if I want another one but am on the blue side incase of another oopsy

Hows everyone doing? Bre was your s a definite bfp??!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bommy on the weight thing remember than muscle weighs heavier than fat so if your doing weights it could be nicely stored muscle weight HE is all about improving condition so more nutrients and muscle weight are a good sign

7. Thanks Bommy_7 thanked for this post
    Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    Bommy on the weight thing remember than muscle weighs heavier than fat so if your doing weights it could be nicely stored muscle weight HE is all about improving condition so more nutrients and muscle weight are a good sign
    Thanks :-) So I have been a little better about watching my portion sizes and I am back down about 4 lbs so my initial panic has worn off. I know that I put on muscle easy and its a reason why I struggle with lifting because I tend to gain or nto loose anything for quite a while. So far I am getting weights 3 days a week and I still run twice a week. Also I think we might be pushing out our sway again! We have a big trip to Disney land next October ( for ODD's 5th bday) so really it would be better to wait till next spring summer. Ugh, I am bummed but I know it will be best. We were supposed to start this last summer but had to push it back because life. I am still sticking around and keeping my diet as blue friendly as possible.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    Hello again everybody, just been flying through lately, DD1 broke her leg and Ive been trying to keep on top of the house and school this year, so far Im doing ok! My diet has almost fully switched to a nice blue sway atm, minus supplements, Im still not sure if I want another one but am on the blue side incase of another oopsy

Hows everyone doing? Bre was your s a definite bfp??!!
    Ouch!! Hope your daughter feels better!! & Nope AF came along, 8/9 days late... meaning I ovulated late. So frustrating that I got a solid smiley on CD 16. Oh well, on to this cycle! Having the time to BD has always been our problem!! We're catching up tho!
    OUR CREW 01/2008, 08/2011, 12/2013, & 10/2015
    EDD Jun 2017! Swayed for IT'S A BOY!!!
    Thank you Genderdreaming & Atomic for everything!!!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bommy_7 View Post
    Thanks :-) So I have been a little better about watching my portion sizes and I am back down about 4 lbs so my initial panic has worn off. I know that I put on muscle easy and its a reason why I struggle with lifting because I tend to gain or nto loose anything for quite a while. So far I am getting weights 3 days a week and I still run twice a week. Also I think we might be pushing out our sway again! We have a big trip to Disney land next October ( for ODD's 5th bday) so really it would be better to wait till next spring summer. Ugh, I am bummed but I know it will be best. We were supposed to start this last summer but had to push it back because life. I am still sticking around and keeping my diet as blue friendly as possible.
    You def have to do what you need to do! We did Disney when I was 31wks pregnant, and it was amazing! I had so much fun but now we have to go back for the little ones too, haha!
    I have been on a more boy type diet & weight lifting since Jan/Feb and I have been steady at 10-15lbs heavier than normal... mostly muscle but I got a bit of chub. I have kept light cardio in my sway to keep under a certain weight and this was in my sway plan, too. I just generally always ate protein and carb... but changed the type of protein. I used to eat a massive amount of chicken! Not fried... like grilled. So, now I eat way more red meat and quick snacks for protein are full fat milk, beef jerky, nuts, boiled eggs, string cheese (all plus good carbs) and banana and peanut butter, yum! Just a few thoughts and then I added coconut water and started drinking shakeology. So that's really help not gain tons of weight! I'd be a house if I didn't have my shake or 'spend' my calories and nutritious foods! So, it's doable to get into the boy diet mindset and ease into the diet without gaining 50,000lbs! haha! Anyways, good luck!!

11. Likes Bommy_7 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glaring pos cheapie OPK yesterday afternoon, solid smiley this morning! We've attempted already a few times! Wish us luck!!!

13. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bre_cooper11 View Post
    Glaring pos cheapie OPK yesterday afternoon, solid smiley this morning! We've attempted already a few times! Wish us luck!!!
    GL and loads of blue baby dust sent your way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Thanks bre_cooper11 thanked for this post
Page 7 of 79 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast