Page 47 of 79 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bommy_7 View Post
    hey all I'm back! excited to see some of you ladies getting your bfps and hoping for blue!
    OK so Hubs and I had a heart to heart yesterday and we both feel like we still want another baby no matter the gender. The issue is he doesn't want to really sway because he doesn't want to go through the stress of it all and still end up with and opposite. I am going to try to do a light sway because I really feel like if its meant to be it will. I have been following the HE diet rather loosely for the past few months. I think we are going to do our first attempt in April. I am a little frustrated because I found a vegan protein power that of course I just read and it has stevia extract. I hate how it seems artificial sweeteners are in everything!

Also question do you guys like the bolthouse farms juices? I drink one cup of the green goodness since it has the same potassium as V8 and I cant seem to stomach V8.
    It is so nice if you can get to a point where you'll be happy with either sex. Think I'm slowly getting there which is nice. Doesn't mean giving up on swaying though if you want to. I'd do what you can of the suppliments and HE diet as that won't impact him particularly, my DP definitely wouldn't complain about having more red meat. The BD pattern can be harder to 'hide' if you don't want to be seen to be trying to hard, guess it depends how different it is from your norm. GL
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

2. Thanks Bommy_7 thanked for this post
    Likes gr8fulheart liked this post
    Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MiaMelb View Post
    It is so nice if you can get to a point where you'll be happy with either sex. Think I'm slowly getting there which is nice. Doesn't mean giving up on swaying though if you want to. I'd do what you can of the suppliments and HE diet as that won't impact him particularly, my DP definitely wouldn't complain about having more red meat. The BD pattern can be harder to 'hide' if you don't want to be seen to be trying to hard, guess it depends how different it is from your norm. GL
    Thanks ya I bought all the supps and have been loosly following a HE diet for a few months now. My biggest concern is him getting stressed out and not wanting to BD or his schedule can get crazy and we don't see much of each other. I have been lurking on here following everyone's story. I am excited to have people to talk about this with since I'm tying to keep it quiet from people in real life lol. the next two months are going to be the longest with anticipation!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bommy_7 View Post
    Thanks ya I bought all the supps and have been loosly following a HE diet for a few months now. My biggest concern is him getting stressed out and not wanting to BD or his schedule can get crazy and we don't see much of each other. I have been lurking on here following everyone's story. I am excited to have people to talk about this with since I'm tying to keep it quiet from people in real life lol. the next two months are going to be the longest with anticipation!
    I can understand trying to keep the swaying out of conversation with people in your real life. I find that difficult as mentally swaying can be pretty consuming, however, given I'm supposed to be the rational, logical one I think if people knew I was reading up on swaying they'd think I'd lost my marbles.
    The BD part is tricky on the boy sway cause it seems so important but is also quite out of our control. My dp works quite a stressful job and can be hard to pin down when it comes to ttc at the best of times. Think if he knows that a boy sway is generally about having lots of sex (not daily) then you can keep the dates you O to yourself and just regularly initiate trying to get your 3 attempts in. Even 2 has quite good odds still.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)

5. Thanks business.woman thanked for this post
    Likes Bommy_7 liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies!

I'm new on here and would love to join this daily chat! We have a 4 1/2 year old dd and a 2 1/2 year old dd, and this will be our last baby! I have started the supps this week and am diving into the he diet! We don't plan on actively ttc till this summer though! Does anyone have any advice!?
    Congrats to those with your bfp! How exciting!

7. Thanks business.woman thanked for this post
    Likes Bommy_7 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome back Bommy !!

Welcome Msmarie !

Here we all getting our blues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DD in 2010
    a successful Boy sway at 2015

Swaying for another boy

9. Thanks Bommy_7, MsMarie89 thanked for this post
    Likes cosmosis liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Blue Swayers daily chat thread!!!

I still don't really know when To start TTC again
    Sometimes I feel I'm better like this , but I can't help but to think about another boy joining my family
    I just bought baby boy clothes , I couldn't resist
    Last edited by business.woman; February 20th, 2017 at 10:37 AM.
    DD in 2010

Swaying for another boy

11. Thanks Bommy_7 thanked for this post
    Likes MsMarie89 liked this post
    Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome MsMarie89!
    There are of course tons of info on the main boy bard to check out. I'm sure we can try to answer any questions if we can :-) I am hoping to get pregnant this summer as well since I would really like a spring baby! My girls are about the same age as yours too! my 4 yo is October and my 2 yo is july.

I did also want to say that I found Jessica smith TV in you tube and she does 30 min wight workouts that are super easy for beginners if anyone is interested.

13. Thanks business.woman, MsMarie89 thanked for this post
    Likes MiaMelb, Skyblue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes Bommy , please share the video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DD in 2010

Swaying for another boy

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ugu9XF3p-oI

This is the one that I started with. she uses 10 and 20 lbs, but I just have 8 lbs so I use those and still makes me work up a sweat. I like that is short but still a workout!

16. Likes business.woman liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMarie89 View Post
    Hi ladies!

I'm new on here and would love to join this daily chat! We have a 4 1/2 year old dd and a 2 1/2 year old dd, and this will be our last baby! I have started the supps this week and am diving into the he diet! We don't plan on actively ttc till this summer though! Does anyone have any advice!?
    Congrats to those with your bfp! How exciting!
    Welcome.
    Looks like we have girls with almost the same age gap, they are so adorable together. Good luck with your sway. We're not ttc yet but am interested in having a similar age gap with #3 as you are.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)

18. Thanks MsMarie89 thanked for this post
Page 47 of 79 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast