Page 1 of 79 1231151 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Luck Blue Swayers daily chat thread!!!

Noticed there are lots of new blue swayers atm so thought we could try start a new thread so we don't miss anything

Quick intro from me! I am Charlotte, ELP, which when I joined stood for EightLilPigs and thankfully to Atomics HE swaying, which I swear by!! now stands fro ElevenLilPigs lol! With 3 succesful HE sways added to the mix. Little fella is 6 months so I have use of my arms back a bit more atm so am able to type again I dont know if we will have anymore? but just seem to find this place home

Please pop in and get this place active ok!

Will be back later!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    Noticed there are lots of new blue swayers atm so thought we could try start a new thread so we don't miss anything

Quick intro from me! I am Charlotte, ELP, which when I joined stood for EightLilPigs and thankfully to Atomics HE swaying, which I swear by!! now stands fro ElevenLilPigs lol! With 3 succesful HE sways added to the mix. Little fella is 6 months so I have use of my arms back a bit more atm so am able to type again I dont know if we will have anymore? but just seem to find this place home

Please pop in and get this place active ok!

Will be back later!
    Wow! 3 successful he sways! That is SO awesome! Congrats!

we have two beautiful little ladies, ages 4 and 1.5! I am still nursing the little one and I've decided to push my sway until I'm done nursing so probably November/December or January. This baby will be our last no matter what gender! So im just hoping to stack the odds in our favor for some blue!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AMS121518; March 2nd, 2017 at 11:53 PM.
    2012 2015 2018

3. Thanks Dalu86 thanked for this post
    Likes ELP liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think ttc blue over the Nov-Jan time is a great idea especially if you are in an area which celebrates all the xmas, thanksgiving holidays as all the good foods are flowing!
    What are you currently doing for your sway?

5. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, 3 successful sways!! Amazing!! & 11 little people... So so awesome!

I am Breana, bre_cooper11... Don't judge my name it's patheticly unoriginal, haaha!!!!!) swaying blue. We have 1 boy, 8.5, and 3 girls; 5, 2.5, and almost 10 months. Our son is from a previous relationship and he has never been in the picture. DH adopted our son before he was born and due to deployments he was unable to be there for his birth and didn't meet our guy until he was 5-6 months old. No matter, they're super close, or as DS says, 'best bros'.

I have been pre-swaying since Jan/feb and began full on swaying 1 July. I hoped to have stopped nursing by now but we are still at one feeding at night- usually have my night snack at same time. Because of the HE diet I got my cycle back when our lil one was only 6 months, while nursing!! Then we moved and got sick and my cycle stalled. So the plan was to postpone our attempt if O didn't come on time, but looks like I Od on cd17-18 of a 31-32 day cycle!! ...So, We just had our first attempt and in the 2ww! We only plan to attempt until our October cycle due to birthday and timing and then on to next year!

Good luck to everyone!! Go Blue!!
    OUR CREW 01/2008, 08/2011, 12/2013, & 10/2015
    EDD Jun 2017! Swayed for IT'S A BOY!!!
    Thank you Genderdreaming & Atomic for everything!!!!

7. Likes AMS121518, ELP, Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow I love it 3 successful he sways! My name is Desiree and I have 4 daughters, my hubby has 3 boys from a previous marriage its funny because people used to tell him all he could have was boys, well they got that way wrong. This is our first time trying to sway for a boy we started planning in March, but I was still breast feeding our 2 and a half year old boy was she a hard one to break, so we started trying in June no luck then was kind of happy about that tho because I did not find gender dreaming until the end of May, so we waited until August to try again, but no luck again�� so now we are moving on to October and hoping that is my luckily month, this time I will leave the baking soda out heard some bad things about it. I would really love to get pregnant with twin boys, but thats just wishful thinking, but I'm thinking if my sway works I will be trying one more time so he could have a little brother, all of my hubbys sons are grown men now, so he needs some little guys around here too, come to think of it we have 5 dogs and only one of them is a male,lol
    Last edited by DesiG; August 23rd, 2016 at 01:01 AM.

9. Likes ELP liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bre good luck for this cycle! Will you be able to hold out to test of are you like me and have the sticks out at 7dpo Saying that though I did pick up these latest LO's at 8dpo so why not! I will hunt down the test make incase anone wants to keep them in stock, I definitely recommend them, nice wide IC's and with an obvious line or no line
    i used these tests Instalert, plus I used the 25miu ones which showed up super early, so there 10 miu ones ahould be awesome! The link is for a UK site, I don't know if there available elsewhere though??

Desi, definitely leave out the baking soda and anything else of that type The preseed is recommended, not tried it myself, also the guinaffesen sp? which you take a spoonful before dtd about an hour I think, I did use this for the 1st two as was still b/f previous LO's so never had much ewcm. Plus I think the guinafessen more easily available and quite cheap, I remember getting mine from the UK poundshop in the form of Lemsip chest and flu remedy??
    Twin boys was also my dream lol, apparently b/f increases the chances of twins so I bet bre's gonna sneak them
    Another note on b/f quickly is that don't think you have to wean before a blue sway, I have 6 blues and I think most if not all were conceived whilst still b/f plus there are loads of blues even from b/f pink swayers so b/f isn't strong enough to unbalance a solid blue sway

11. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes DesiG liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Three successful blue sways and 11 kids?! Tell me everything, haha!

I'm here preswaying since I didn't know about swaying until my anatomy scan for my DD. I had about the most extreme LE lifestyle possible! I had HORRIBLE gender disappointment and antepartum depression, but like all the wonderful people on here told me, now I'm so in love with my DD that I feel like I can't even remember what those feelings felt like!

We're EBF and she's almost 3 months old, but it appears I might have gotten my cycle back, just much lighter/shorter than it used to be! Bre, your point about HE having something to do with it makes me wonder too, especially since I was following it so closely while pregnant.

After a tipsy convo (oops) with my DH, he's admitted to being more on board for trying to sway boy (since he's outrightly said he'd be fine with all girls), so I'm hoping it won't be as much of a struggle as I thought it might!

I'm also secretly hoping for twins. Even b/g twins would be fine in my book, especially since we have hypothetical names picked out. B/b twins would also be awesome 😍

I just know I love babies and thrive a bit on stress/accomplishing things which raising a child is fulfilling amazingly in me... I just don't like the pregnancy part

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I bought a bag of 20 cassette tests, 20miu... And yes, I already took one, lol!! BFN of course! I've also had a lot of CM... Almost ewcm like... So, I got worried that maybe I didn't O so took an opk, it was - . Phew! So pretty sure I Od when I was supposed to!!

I do not have pressed at the attempt. I did take guinafessen. Glad to hear you thoughts and experience with nursing and swaying! Personally, I conceived all my girls while nursing BUT my diet was LE to the max and my maternal condition was very low. I really think diet is the biggest factor!!

Hope you catch a blue egg soon Desi!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Panther, so glad your so in love in with your lady and DH is on board!!

Ps, no twins for us!! Lol Dh would die and we'd have 6 kids, lmbo!! Although if we concieve another girl we may have 6 kids anyways!!! Haaha

15. Likes Throwaway_panther, XXforhubby liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wondering if your sway is on here any where?

Page 1 of 79 1231151 ... LastLast