Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Diets and workouts and supplements oh my

Hey everyone! I'm just in the begining phase of planning out my boy sway. It'll probably be about a year and a half until my actual attempt.
    I have a few questions.
    What is the difference between the HE diet and the IG diet?
    I noticed on the stats page there was more success with the IG diet.
    What are the stats for success with purchasing a plan vs just doing it on your own? I've done a little research and the diet portion of this scares me. I get so overwhelmed with all the rules and info. Is there a list of foods to eat, and foods to avoid I can go to?
    How long after breastfeeding should I wait to start my sway? Does provera affect the timing or anything when trying to sway blue? Help!
    Thanks in advance!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There actually ISN'T better results with IG, unfortunately we did not have volunteers to track our results until a couple years into the site and so a lot of our IG opposites are left out of that spreadsheet data. Here is the breakdown by results from that time period.

BLUE SWAYS THAT YIELDED OPPOSITES

Begonia (HE)
    waffles (HE)
    Zivic Bubac (elements of both HE and IG)
    son4meplz (HE without dairy)

boyjoy (IG)
    Deb H (IG)
    Babydes(IG)
    Freya (IG)
    Cheekymoo (IG)
    gizmo(had some elements of HE but followed IG mineral recommendations)
    SpicytunaSushi (had some elements of HE but more IG)
    Iluvmyman (IG - her sway is not in the sway section, it's here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ay-2011-a.html)

I do not have much info about the following three sways.

Sunnyebsh (found a couple of her posts on IG and she did an IG style sway.)

Grasshopper (I'm not sure she ever posted a specific sway - she got pg after only a couple weeks of swaying.)

Kris 217 (this is kind of a special case because she had unusual circumstances for conception, so not sure that we should include this sway for or against either approach even if we do get more info.)

BLUE SWAYS THAT YIELDED DESIRED GENDER

Aqua (did IG but did not have super high sodium and potassium intake)
    Daisyfay(IG)
    Luvncamrin (IG)
    Roonarpia (IG)
    Proudmummy26 (IG)
    My 3 girls(IG)
    My Fab Children (elements of both but more IG)
    Tinkerbell (IG)
    Just Kim (IG)
    Iyamaryam (IG)

Tink18 (HE)
    Chunksta (HE)
    3pink1blue(HE)
    WashingtonPromise(HE)
    ELP (HE)
    Anissa'sHope (both, but more HE)
    Bumblebee(HE)
    TTC5(HE)
    ams (HE, limited calcium and ate more salt but didn't track mag)
    Dloui (HE)
    The Anchor (HE)
    Flava (HE and plan)
    alexis2007(did not diet but took prenatal, B6, and high dose folic acid.)
    Ynwa (HE)
    Skrimpy(HE)
    Hobbermittens(HE but did not do dairy)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The main difference between IG and HE Diet is that the IG diet cuts out calcium, magnesium, and Vitamin D, and really increases sodium intake. HE Diet focuses on eating more nutrients across the boards, more protein, fat, slightly more calories, and does not focus only on minerals. You can mix HE and IG together if you so choose, totally up to you (so you'd try to eat more nutrients except for calcium rich foods, and eat more sodium - HE Diet is high in potassium too so you don't need to worry about that). I personally don't think you get best results that way, but it's your sway, your way.

In the Dream Members section there is a list of A-F foods graded. But it's really NOT about the foods, it's about eating more and better quality foods to give your body what it needs to be in your best condition and most fertile.

Please don't use the stats for deciding to get a personalized plan or not. Most of the people who buy personalized plans have health conditions or are on medications that actually mean they may have LOWER chances than other people. Buy a plan if you need one to help you, not because it will mean success or failure - the personalized plans do not come with any secret special information, I help everyone regardless of their ability to pay.

Our overall success rates are, over the course of the last 5 1/2 years, about 66% success for blue sways (about 172 sways overall). This includes everyone - both those who got a plan and those who didn't.

Re breastfeeding, I do think this tends to sway pink, I would let my family's needs be my guide with that. IT's great if you've weaned before, but if you choose not to, the longer between kiddos, the better, we believe.

Provera - we believe this is neutral for swaying and I've seen plenty of boys conceived after using it. Do you mean does it affect timing intercourse??

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for the reply Atomic. I'm sure you keep so busy with this website and everyone's questions! I appreciate it. With provera and timing I was just wondering if you needed to wait awhile to ttc after getting off of it, but you answered that. Thanks! I'll have to try to find the food grade list... I just want to have a list because i have a tendency to eat girl friendly foods, from what I've read so far. I always have.. So I guess I just need an idea about types of things to eat. It's all so overwhelming! So if I do the research and come up with my own plan and submit it on this forum would you be willing to look through and tell me things I need to add or things I should cut out or do differently? I really want a son. I'm a little nervous about trying to sway because I know if it fails I'll be a little sad! But I love my girls so I'm sure I'll love another one just as much. I just don't want to get my hopes up for nothing.
    Last edited by Rosiej; October 30th, 2016 at 05:43 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's in the DReam Members section or in the diet book. But I do want to explain that it's not about eating "boy foods or girl foods", it's about eating more nutrients. The magic food approach just doesn't work - if it did the whole human race would have died out a long time ago!!

Yes I help everyone as much as I possibly can regardless of the ability to pay. I do go over people's plans all the time!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For some reason it's posted as private and I can't access it. I'm not sure if that's the right link? Any info with diet lists that I can find is restricted

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dream Membership is a $ forum.

It's not really about the foods you eat though, it's about the overall nutrient content of your diet. So just focus on eating better quality foods and more than you have been eating before, plus adding in weight training and you will be on target!

not sure if you've seen this, it is a shorter version of the stuff in the Dream Members section. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...l-version.html