Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Extremely anxious

Hi ,
    Hoping someone can share there thoughts experiences to ease my mind
    I'm trying to concieve baby 4 desperate for a boy after 3 girls . This is my last baby !
    But I feel so nervous every time we have to dtd😳 . To the point when it's fertile time I have nervous stomach pains and can't eat as much as I normally do .. Then I get more stressed thinking I'm not eating right and I'll bound to get a girl again if my body thinks I'm nervous and can't eat !!!
    I know if I don't try I can't have a chance at getting dream gender but I'm so anxious that I'm making myself sick worrying all the wot ifs....

I consider putting it off , but age is not on my side .

Any suggestions or positive thoughts ... ?? Has this happened to anyone ?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is there any way, at all, you could go high tech? I feel like with that level of anxiety, having more assurance about the gender you'd conceive could only help.

I know financially HT is never doable for pretty much any of us, but I felt very much like you in my early sways -- and frankly, the only thing that stripped the anxiety away was having multiple losses AND having failed IVF cycles so all I had left was to try :/ And I would never wish my experience on ANYONE. Not even my worst enemy.

You definitely already have the right idea: you can't GET a boy unless you try! And you always have a chance at a boy (I always like to think that at least us boy swayers have slight statistics on our side -- that slight uptick in boy conceptions/births, you know?).

If it helps, before this current pregnancy (which I don't know what it is yet), I reasoned: people get boys doing NOTHING. people get boys during perfect girl sways. me doing anything beyond what I did before DD HAS to be swaying somewhat!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks throwaway ! You have been through so much and still seem so strong to give it a try again .. Congratulations I wish you the best of luck and hoping you hear boy. I would do high tech but for financial reasons and location we decided it is too hard .. It's just a whole new can of worms if you know what I mean.
    Anyway , hoping I will come to some sort of peace will everything in my head . I don't know.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And yes your so right everyday people do nothing to sway and get either gender so there is always a chance. It's a race to the egg and we can't predict the winner no matter how hard we try ...