Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Moon phases/signs, Chinese calendar, biorythms etc...do they matter??

I'm sure this has been asked quite a lot, but wanted to know if the Moon Phase (New Moon/Full Moon), moon signs, Chinese gender Calendar, and Biorythms etc. matter much??? I feel like this is the one part of swaying that is really going to stress me out...is there something to these or is it really just 50/50 odds of these things aligning with the gender of your baby? Anyone have experiences with these being correct/incorrect for them? The Chinese calendar is scarily correct for most people I know! So thought I'd ask!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi mal, I asked this a while ago and atomic doesn't believe in it. The Chinese gender calendar was incorrect for my first. Said boy and I had a girl.
    DD Feb 2016
    DS Dec 2017 Thank you atomic and gender dreaming. My sway worked!

3. Likes mal68912 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The only thing that has been right for my 3 boys is they were all conceived during the full moon cycle. Chinese gender calendar was right for my DS1 but wrong for DS2 and DS3. The moon signs were also wrong for all of my boys.

I don't believe in Chinese gender calendar or moon signs. I believe there is some truth to the moon phases, but I think type of diet, type of exercise, and number of attempts sway far more strongly than anything!

FX and GL to you!!

8/2010, 6/2013, & 11/2015
    EDD 9/30/2017 for pink

5. Likes mal68912 liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When I did the Chinese gender test with my lunar age and lunar month of conception it was accurate, before they all said my boys should of been girls. Early preg now and it says third boy, in fact every old wives/calender's do. I want to not believe them but that's because I want a girl, this preg is only slightly diff from the rest so I think its a boy.
    Two prince's 00 08

Silent M/C twins 3rd may 2017

7. Likes mal68912 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Interesting! Thanks ladies. I feel like this would stress me out, so it's good to know that some don't put much stock into it! I do pray that ovulation falls during the Full Moon Cycle though! We aren't swaying for a while, but hopefully things align that way!

Would you still go for your swaying attempt if the moon phase was opposite of what you wanted??? My daughter was conceived during the New Moon phase cycle...so very interesting!
    and

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I personally wouldn't even look at the moon phases until after the fact, because you never know when you will release the egg that results in conception. I wouldn't pay attention to this when TTCing, because TTCing is stressful enough without having to worry about moon phases! I chart, so I was able to look up the moon phase after the fact.

FX and GL to you!!

EDD 9/30/2017 for pink

10. Likes MiaMelb, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks! Yeah...I feel like this is just one more thing to stress about! But I've always wondered if there was something to it..??
    and

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mal68912 View Post
    Thanks! Yeah...I feel like this is just one more thing to stress about! But I've always wondered if there was something to it..??
    I can totally relate. I read on here Atomic's essay on Lunaception (you can find it by searching for the topic). I used to ovulate on or near the full moon. After I had my DS3, I turned my salt lamp on my night stand on low every night. When I got my first AF back and thereafter, my AF occurred on or during the new moon cycle. I figured it couldn't hurt and it wouldn't hurt to see if it made a difference in addition to the LE diet, exercise, and one attempt.

FX and GL to you!

EDD 9/30/2017 for pink

13. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Moon phase - NOT the way IG claims it works (via ions) but there ~may~ be something to it (probably not) and I did write about it here. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...naception.html

Moon signs - no way, no how, the only reason why people think they work is because it's really easy to play with the hour of your birth and the hour of conception to make them come out right (they change back and forth over the span of a couple days so people just change the hours of conception/birth to get them to come out right)

CGC- We have done tons of polls and threads on this and it's 50-50 every time. For me my kids come out 2 right, 3 wrong or 3 right, 2 wrong on every one of them. If the Chinese had some ancient wisdom that could make boys and girls there would not be orphanages full of unwanted baby girls.

Biorhythms were invented by a mental patient being treated by Sigmund Freud in the 1800's based on the idea that all women have perfect 28 day cycles (they don't) 134 studies have been done on them and they've been totally debunked.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

15. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic! I'm going to have to read that essay! I'm glad I won't have to stress TOO much about these things!
    and

17. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast