Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

1st "offical" time swaying- TTC #4- hoping for another boy

Hello!!

I am new here and planning on swaying for a boy! I unknowingly swayed boy with my 1st, unknowingly swayed girl for #2! #3 was just whatever happened (that resulted in girl!) We are TTC our 4th and final and REALLY want another boy.

I have done a lot of reading and research and went back through my old FF charts to see what I was doing for DS. I have always needed a baby asprin AF-O to help build lining, and B50 complex to lengthen my luteal phase but for the life of me, I didn't track WHEN in my cycle I took it so still working on building that back in- I also take a prenatal everyday as I did with DS

Also when I got DS I took mucinex everyday the week leading up to O and temped and used OPK. We also used Preseed, and I plan to do those again, as well as the HE diet.

How does the B50 complex sway? should I be taking that the whole cycle or just after O?
    How does Vit D sway? I have been taking that as well, since I think I saw it boost testosterone?
    I have also added 1 1000mg fish oil pill everyday as well.
    I am 39 so I am hoping to complete my family with another little boy since this is our last and final baby

I have heard that having kids closer in age sways pink- has anyone heard this? All of mine are just under two years apart and we'd prefer not to wait too much longer since age is a factor and concern.

For frequency, with DS we did O-4, O-2, O and O+1
    DD#1 we did EVERY day for the week leading up to O as we were on vacation on a cruise lol
    DD#2 we DTD 3 days prior to O

Anything else I am missing or should consider to sway blue?

**Forgot to add that I adding a banana a day to my diet for potassium, and I already eat pretty salty so sticking with that***

THanks!
    Last edited by askinner2; July 24th, 2017 at 12:57 PM. Reason: forogt some bluesway things I am doing

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome, can you bump this for me?? I am at the end of my day here and I want to give you a thorough answer.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes askinner2 liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you!! here is a bump

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump ��

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you need baby aspirin PLEASE take it consistently, 3x a week instead of going off and onto it. It is dangerous to stop and start and stop and start blood thinners like aspirin. Then, once you get a BFP, gradually wean off by spacing doses further and further out until down to one per week and then you can drop it.

Since you are plannign to take fish oil, I would, instead, skip the baby aspirin and take ONLY the fish oil since it does the same thing the aspirin does.

If you are on prenatal usually you will not need an additional B complex vitamin and I find that taking too many B Vitamins really messes up people's menstrual cycles as well. If you need it, you need it, but I suggest just trying the prenatal and seeing if that helps.

How do you know you have a short LP? What method are you using to track ovulation?

Vit D we believe is a strong blue swayer - I was taking it with my last two boys!

Yes we think having babies close in age does tend to sway pink, if you can wait 12-18 months that may really help.

My advice is, do what you did when you got your DS!! Very much what I recommend!!! Both of the other two options can sway pink.

I got my 4th boy at 39 so I can promise you it is TOTALLY possible to get a boy at that age!!! Good luck and sending you tons of blue dust!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    If you need baby aspirin PLEASE take it consistently, 3x a week instead of going off and onto it. It is dangerous to stop and start and stop and start blood thinners like aspirin. Then, once you get a BFP, gradually wean off by spacing doses further and further out until down to one per week and then you can drop it.

Since you are plannign to take fish oil, I would, instead, skip the baby aspirin and take ONLY the fish oil since it does the same thing the aspirin does.

If you are on prenatal usually you will not need an additional B complex vitamin and I find that taking too many B Vitamins really messes up people's menstrual cycles as well. If you need it, you need it, but I suggest just trying the prenatal and seeing if that helps.

How do you know you have a short LP? What method are you using to track ovulation?

Vit D we believe is a strong blue swayer - I was taking it with my last two boys!

Yes we think having babies close in age does tend to sway pink, if you can wait 12-18 months that may really help.

My advice is, do what you did when you got your DS!! Very much what I recommend!!! Both of the other two options can sway pink.

I got my 4th boy at 39 so I can promise you it is TOTALLY possible to get a boy at that age!!! Good luck and sending you tons of blue dust!
    Thanks so much for taking the time to respond :-)

With my first, it took us about 3yrs to have him- two years of trying but not doing much to assist and a year of OPK, temping, charting etc. I had an OB who asked to see them to see if we could come up with a reason why we were having trouble- after testing DH and myself, it was determined I had a LPD and while pregnant with my first I learned I have lupus with a clotting factor. She suggested a more natural method of correction before going Pharma and it worked the first cycle. I took the B50 complex and the baby aspirin AF-O, prenatal. I wasn't doing the fish oil or any other supps with him. I did use pressed every attempt that cycle with him and always propped my hips after.

With my DDs I wasn't taking prenatals but did do the B50 and aspirin. I know for sure I was essentially doing the LE diet with both my girls and jump and dump but DD1 we did it every single day in my fertile window as we were on a cruise. DD2 happened when we were TTA since I had a chemical pregnancy the month before. We only BD once that entire cycle

I am taking the prenatal, B50 complex, baby aspirin AF-O, 2000IU vit D, probiotic, and the HE diet. I only just discovered on here that alcohol sways pink and I have been having wine with dinner most nights this cycle so now I'm considering skipping this cycle and at least abstaining the week of my fertile window if not the whole cycle (not sure what's best)

My husband is taking vit D, probiotics, and zinc and eating the HE diet with me.

I'd love to wait 12-18 mo but I'd be over 40 and my OB said my blood work shows I should start sooner rather than later if I want my last to be a biological child. I really want a boy but most of all we just want to round out our family with a 4th.

Thanks again!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Then it's even more imperative that you don't stop and start baby aspirin. Doctors are not well informed on the subject, unfortunately, but there are very very very real and proven risks to starting and stopping blood thinners suddenly. Including DEATH!!

Rules on B vitamins are different for people who have proven health issues and need to take them. Sometimes I will have blue swayers show up on here and they think "well, if nutrients are good, then MORE nutrients are better" and will be taking 4 different prenatals and will have made their cycle go crazy and made themselves very ill from doing that.

I would have you reduce the fish oil to 3 days a week (please do not take 1000 mg of fish oil daily on top of daily aspirin) and also ditch the wine. Not so much for your sway, as red wine is not a dealbreaker for blue, but because it too is a strong blood thinner and it makes me very nervous, the combo of alcohol, fish oil, and aspirin.

Time is not on our side so no need to sit the month out, I think you're on the right track and since we never know when "Goldie the Golden Egg" is gonna show up we need to take our chances as they come. Go for it! sending you tons of blue dust.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; August 2nd, 2017 at 01:53 PM.

9. Likes askinner2 liked this post