Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wink When do you start BD for a boy?

I know for a boy you meant to BD at least every 2-4 days and then 3 attempts after positive OPK or in fertile window.

Are you meant to start EOD from beginning of cycle? Like cycle day 1? Or after AF ends?

My husband doesn’t have an issue with frequent BD so won’t be too tired by ovulation. If he could he would do it twice a day haha!!

2. Likes vnmora100 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NickySmith View Post
    I know for a boy you meant to BD at least every 2-4 days and then 3 attempts after positive OPK or in fertile window.

Are you meant to start EOD from beginning of cycle? Like cycle day 1? Or after AF ends?

My husband doesn’t have an issue with frequent BD so won’t be too tired by ovulation. If he could he would do it twice a day haha!!
    Haha mine too maybe 3 times if he could. I think you want to start after AF ends I usually start on CD 8 I'm doing smep.

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It depends on if you want Shettles timing or not.

If you don't care about Shettles (which doesn't work and has been totally debunked) then have unprotected sex starting after AF ends (and be sure that prior to that, you are having DH release on his own or with you every 2-4 days) Then in addition to that try to be in with 3 attempts in fertile window if you can.

If you DO care about Shettles (which is your prerogative but PLEASE do not have only one attempt as we have found one attempt to be strongly pink friendly no matter what day it occurs on) then have DH release or protected sex with a non-spermicide condom or pullout, every 2-4 days starting right away and continuing on till positive OPK at which poitn you should have attempt the night of positive OPK, again the next day and then again the following night (so 2 attempts in one day that day)

I do not want most blue swayers to do EOD. Every 2-4 days is not every other day. A pretty good % of blue sway hubbies cannot go every other day and then still hit it with the 3 attempts. So use your husband's sex drive as your judge because you don't want him to be all tired out from the EOD when you can't even conceive, and then be unable to get r done during the fertile window when it actually counts!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Likes vnmora100 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and if your hubby has a high sex drive you absolutely CAN DTD more than once a day so long as you're in the fertile window!! At or around pos OPK and you have a good chance of that sperm surviving to greet the egg, so feel free to be in with more attempts. More attempts is all good as long as the fertile window is open.

8. Likes vnmora100 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Oh and if your hubby has a high sex drive you absolutely CAN DTD more than once a day so long as you're in the fertile window!! At or around pos OPK and you have a good chance of that sperm surviving to greet the egg, so feel free to be in with more attempts. More attempts is all good as long as the fertile window is open.
    This definitely Makes things easier

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    It depends on if you want Shettles timing or not.

If you don't care about Shettles (which doesn't work and has been totally debunked) then have unprotected sex starting after AF ends (and be sure that prior to that, you are having DH release on his own or with you every 2-4 days) Then in addition to that try to be in with 3 attempts in fertile window if you can.

If you DO care about Shettles (which is your prerogative but PLEASE do not have only one attempt as we have found one attempt to be strongly pink friendly no matter what day it occurs on) then have DH release or protected sex with a non-spermicide condom or pullout, every 2-4 days starting right away and continuing on till positive OPK at which poitn you should have attempt the night of positive OPK, again the next day and then again the following night (so 2 attempts in one day that day)

I do not want most blue swayers to do EOD. Every 2-4 days is not every other day. A pretty good % of blue sway hubbies cannot go every other day and then still hit it with the 3 attempts. So use your husband's sex drive as your judge because you don't want him to be all tired out from the EOD when you can't even conceive, and then be unable to get r done during the fertile window when it actually counts!!!
    Hi Atomic,
    Sorry just want to clarify what you mean when you say EOD is not every 2-4 days. I throughly EOD is every 2 days? Is that correct? Eg. DTD Monday, Wednesday etc...
    Would every 3 days be Monday, Thursday etc.. and every 4 days Eg Monday, Friday..
    Sorry really need this broken down to make sure I get it properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, I know it is confusing, it's all evolved over time as we have gotten results in.

Yes, EOD is kind of every 2 days. You're right. The issue with EOD is that too many men can't keep up with it and/or get SOOO pressured that they get really annoyed and/or it messes with their heads. So what "every 2-4 days" means (and I think we get better results with this approach) is that rather than insisting upon EOD where you guys MUST BD every other day on a strict schedule and if hubs is tired or can't seal the deal, it's all this pressure and disaster and stress, you're just more chill about the whole thing. Like, if you can't BD one day, no worries, wait a day. Don't feel like you HAVE to aim at EOD, if it's 2 or 3 or 4 days (or even 5) no worries, it's fine, you're just trying for regularly cleaning the pipe. There is NO magic to BD every other day, it's ok if one time it's EOD and the next time it's e4d and the next time it's 3 or even 5 days. The goal is to simply not have a lot of daily releases and not have a super long abstain.