Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Share your blue sway tips and tricks!

I'm going to be starting my sway prep this August and making my first attempt in October ! (So specific I know, that's the planner in me!) post and share your tips and tricks you think are big contributing factors to your successful blues !
    DD 2017

Successful blue sway May 2019:

Successful blue sway December 2021

2. Likes vnmora100 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    While I didn't intentionally sway blue, I do have 3 boys (last one was a pink sway opposite). I think with my first two it was snacking. I was constantly grazing all day long, always in the pantry or fridge looking for food. I also took vitamins with DS1 and DS2, ate quite a bit of red meat, and ate a lot of fat and protein. I also limited alcohol and coffee although I did have it, just not a lot like I did when swaying pink. DH was also taking vitamins with DS1 and DS2, along with weightlifting, eating high fat, protein, tons of calories. I think the HE diet plus snacking really helps sway blue! Moderate exercise with weights helps too although I wasn't much of an exercise person but I've seen many successful blue sways with it. Good luck and tons of blue dust!
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

4. Likes vnmora100 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for sharing !!! How were your BD patterns if you don't mind me asking
    DD 2017

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DS1 we dtd pretty much every day in the week or so leading up to ovulation. We were for the most part DTD 3 or 4 times a week, even when I wasn't fertile. DS2 we had I think two attempts in the few days leading up to ovulation. We were still intimate regularly, at least a few times a week. DS3 was one attempt at pos OPK (which obviously I don't recommend as that's for pink sways!). For blue 2 or 3 attempts is best.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

7. Likes vnmora100 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've never intentionally swayed blue, but the deeper I dig into these forums, the more I realize how boy friendly I've always been! Red meat and potatoes used to be LIFE. Absolutely LOVE steak and until recently DH and I had it, mid rare, at least twice a week with all the fixings you could imagine. Texas Roadhouse loved us. Never paid attention to calories, sugars, proteins, etc but I'm 100% I was getting plenty of it plus some. Cheese for dayysssss...
    Full on, full calorie, straight up Coca-Cola was all I ever drank (not suggesting that to anyone by any means). I wasn't very active truthfully, aside from work where I ate any portable thing I could get my hungry little hands on.
    As far as DTD went, we were once a very hypersexual couple lol never paid much attention to when I O'd. Used the apps to track my period and that was about it. (Btw I know timing is complete BS because my last son was conceived, according to the app, 5 days before O). From what I've read here, sex, sex, and more sex seems to sway blue, so there's that lol

Basically, steak, sugar, and sex!

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
    01-18-12 01-28-16 05-09-17 praying for

9. Likes vnmora100 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lots of sex does seem to be key !!!! And it's so weird because shuttles has been drilled into everyone's head- and having lots of bd at the wrong time seems so scary!

I've researched these forums and boards a lot and have made a list of supplements I think are a key.

Sups:
    DW:
    -Parental multivitamin (contains 1mg folic acid)
    -prenatal iron (contains 0.5 mg folic acid) everyday
    -omega 3 fish oil daily
    -probiotic daily
    -vitamin D 1000-1200 total
    -mucinex 3-5 days before O

DH:
    Men's 50+ multi daily
    Vitamins D 1000-1200 IU
    1000 mg omega 3
    enzyme Q10 200mg (unsure on this amount)
    L-arginine (unsure amount)
    Probiotic daily
    DD 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lots of cereal, like, it was my snack I loved it so much. I ate a lot of granola bars and fortified foods. Meat was a staple for every dinner. I also DTD frequently when trying to conceive my son.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

12. Likes vnmora100 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didnt eat so much, little meat coffee and alcohol, i was loosing weight but i took calcium, magnesium and vit.D. a lot of skim dairy. Husband also took some vitamins. We dtd one day before ovulation, in day of ovulation and one day after
    7/1/2014
    2/23/2019
    Praying for one more baby girl 2020-2021

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5eaa0f

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SuttonBailey View Post
    I've never intentionally swayed blue, but the deeper I dig into these forums, the more I realize how boy friendly I've always been! Red meat and potatoes used to be LIFE. Absolutely LOVE steak and until recently DH and I had it, mid rare, at least twice a week with all the fixings you could imagine. Texas Roadhouse loved us. Never paid attention to calories, sugars, proteins, etc but I'm 100% I was getting plenty of it plus some. Cheese for dayysssss...
    Full on, full calorie, straight up Coca-Cola was all I ever drank (not suggesting that to anyone by any means). I wasn't very active truthfully, aside from work where I ate any portable thing I could get my hungry little hands on.
    As far as DTD went, we were once a very hypersexual couple lol never paid much attention to when I O'd. Used the apps to track my period and that was about it. (Btw I know timing is complete BS because my last son was conceived, according to the app, 5 days before O). From what I've read here, sex, sex, and more sex seems to sway blue, so there's that lol

Basically, steak, sugar, and sex!

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
    Love this.answered all my questions o havent even asked

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

15. Likes SuttonBailey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tons of full fat dairy (I LOVE CHEESE), breakfast every morning, snacking on nuts often. GL!
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast