Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Girl diet with no dairy - is it possible ?

Its not that I cant I just dont like it ~!! I hate yoghurts, I hate milk. I hate all types of eggs except well cooked omlettes and I am not a great lover of cheese though this is the one thing i could tolerate if i had to oh and i can tolerate milkshakes madee with that crusha stuff and normal fridge milk not the thick ready bought milkshakes !!
    Do i really need to eat dairy to get a girl ? Im guessing this hate might explain my 3 sons ?!? ha ha
    Christine, married to James been together 11 years - Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys ( July 04,Sept 06,July 09) thinking of TTC number 4 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    NO you don't need dairy to conceive a girl. Some of us are "dairy queens" and have tons of boys and one study found moms who conceived boys had a higher cal-mag intake than moms who conceived girls did! Here's the case against calcium (this is three parts, be sure to read all three, the links are in the first essay)http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...roversial.html

I got my girl with both DH and I eating the absolute least amount of dairy we've ever eaten in our lives by far. This was after a failed IG sway where I was taking a lot of cal-mag and Vit. D!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I ate the most diary ever when I made my two boys, courtesy of lots of milkshakes, two bowls of cereal a day! (talk about a fortified diet! haha!) and just when I was hungry but didn't feel like 'eating', I'd pour myself a huge glass of milk and try to use that to soothe me.

So when I went to IG and read about how huge diary consumption was supposed to sway girl, and I had always loved, loved milk and drank gallons of it and had two boys it made me go

my mom hates milk and avoids it like the plague and had 3 girls 1 boy. So it really didn't add up.

I did still drink milk during my sway (non fat and low fat) just because I could not live without it, not because i thought it was so great for my sway, and it worried me because I had the idea that I should do everything opposite of what I did to concieve my boys (that is also a very bad idea! You don't need to do everything opposite of before!)

There are no magic foods. Eating a banana will not make a boy. Drinking/not drinking milk will not break anyone's sway. The most important thing to keep in mind is to follow the LE diet guidelines of cals, fat, etc etc, and as long as your food fits into that, it should be OK, and you will def. lose some weight on the LE diet. And I still believe the process of losing some weight (it doesn't have to be a lot) will sway a lot harder than only eating "certain" foods.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

4. Likes Proud26 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I forgot to mention that not only that with my girl I was hardly eating any, with my boys I was eating TONS of dairy.

My mom also rarely eats dairy and has 2 g (and lost another girl) and 1 b to show for it.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just dont get this le diet thing as im thin anyway and dont eat more than about 1500 cals a day. I was anorexic with my 1st son and very thin and hardly ate anything with my second - with my third i was dieting and never snacked .... so im thinking the le maybe isnt for me ? Maybe my natural ph or supps is the best thing to try for me ?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    mum23boys- I'm like you (I have 4 boys and have lost one at 9wks gest)...VERY thin and take in the same amount of calories. somedays I'm doing good to get 1200 cal. Remember every woman is different and what works for one may not work for another. I've been more focused on PH. I have changed my diet some and have noticed a difference in my CM. Make sure to do your reading on supps Atomic as educated me sooo much on the this subject, I'm so greatful for!!

I think focusing on PH is the way to go

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love all things milk and have 2 boys. I wouldn't worry at all about a girl sway with no dairy.
    and coming end of November!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum23boys View Post
    I just dont get this le diet thing as im thin anyway and dont eat more than about 1500 cals a day. I was anorexic with my 1st son and very thin and hardly ate anything with my second - with my third i was dieting and never snacked .... so im thinking the le maybe isnt for me ? Maybe my natural ph or supps is the best thing to try for me ?
    People who have recovered from eating disorders have proportionally more boys (we have found this to be true observationally and also have a study that seems to indicate it to be true.) The reasons for this are twofold - firstly because many times people who are recovering from eating disorders, their bodies will ALWAYS interpret their condition as improving simply because they were so depleted before. Secondly, it may be that women who are prone to eating disorders to begin with have higher T levels and are highly driven and motivated in all walks of life and controlling their eating very carefully, is another arena that they can succeed at.

What I would focus on first and foremost is lowering your T levels through supps and making sure your CM is dried up, plus, making sure your husband has lower sperm count. I do not think pH sways in the ways that it is said to and you can read more about that here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ph-pickle.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was anorexic about 10 years ago and now (have 2 boys as well) and I can TELL my body responds differently to food than it used to. I still lose quickly if I eat less. But whenever I start to up my diet a little bit I gain it back. It's hard to explain but I can just tell..
    Weird with the driven thing. I know for myself, we had a stressful week and I wanted to just cheat and give up but I just *couldn't*, I think I am too competitive with myself and don't want to *fail*

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh I did mean to ask.. how much dairy is considered a lot per day...?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast