Thread: 1

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Last edited by Juniebjones; December 13th, 2016 at 01:08 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not doing the IG diet (I'm doing the low-everything diet!) but I wanted to say it sounds like you're so dedicated - especially with all that running and walking! How long did it take you to lose 23lb? I'm only on day 1 of my diet and I so hope it gets easier!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sort of combining the low everything diet and the IG diet. I'm eating similarly to you - I don't eat much all day: no breakfast, a yogurt for lunch, pretty much no snacks all day....but then I eat a pretty big dinner because I'm starved! I usually keep well within the sodium guidelines, and like you only eat about 1000-1200 calories a day. I found when I started out on the low everything diet I just wasn't functioning with such little protein, so I eat chicken or fish about 3-4 times a week and have pasta the times in between. I've been making some of the recipes from the IG girl cookbook, and they're not bad. I also snack on strawberries or raspberries in the evening. The one thing I don't do is eat/drink lots of aspartame - I'm just leary of the stuff. I may add some CL to my diet in the week of O, but other than that I don't want to go overboard on it.

I was a big salt eater before too, so this diet is really hard for me. I've never been more aware in my life of the sodium and protein content of food. I always ate what I wanted when I wanted. I've lost about 5 lbs on 3 weeks on this diet - I'm now 125 lbs, which I haven't been since I was a teenager.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You gals are doing fantastic! Keep up the good work!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ