Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Help Brown discharge CD 9?

Hi ladies,

Looking for any thoughts or advice. We are officially trying this month, I am on CD 9 I normally have a 29 day cycle and usually ovulate between day 14-16. I have been on the LE diet for 6 weeks now and have lost 7 lbs so far. I ramped up the diet since my period started as I knew this was the month to try and conceive. My confusion is today is day 9 and I had brown discharge today. I've been having super wet watery CM for the past 3 days and then this. Could it be just left over blood or am I ovulating a week early? Is it possible for the LE diet to throw me off that much? I am not using OPK's as I don't want to obsess every minute of the day. Just looking for any thoughts to what this could be.
    I will DTD just in case.

So confusing!

Hoping #4 will be a little princess

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There's no real way for me to know for sure, there can be a few different causes of this...

Firstly, when you are approaching ovulation, your body starts making EWCM and this can wash away old blood left over from AF. Secondly, when you approach ovulation and your cervix softens, it can be more easily injured from intercourse or checking CM and this can cause a little bleeding. Thirdly, when your body starts to crank up the estrogen in order to trigger the surge, this can 'rob Peter to pay Paul' so to speak, and sometimes a bit of lining may slough away, but your body will repair that. And lastly, you can have spotting at ovulation that may be brownish.

I always recommend having an attempt when in doubt.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the response Atomic,

I haven't been checking my cervix and thinking it's the getting rid of some of the old flushing out. I've ramped up the LE diet these last two weeks since this is our attempt month. I've noticed my body has just been a bit different I'm guessing due to the diet. I'm not following my normal cm patterns I had watery slippery cm then the brown discharge then dried up for a day then creamy for a day then some EWCM yesterday and back to creamy today. I'm crampy today. Normally I ovulate between day 14-16 and have a typical lead up with my cm up to ovulation. I decided to just do SMEP since I'm not doing OPK's and just hope we catch the egg.

I've never actually "tried" for a baby before it's always just happened by a one shot having no idea I had or was ovulating so this whole thing of trying is new to me.

Hopefully doing everything opposite of what I've ever done before without trying will bring me a girl!

Thanks again!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Re doing the opposite, I know people think that but you have to keep in mind that you only need to change the things that actually swayed blue for you!! If you went on the Atkins diet and didn't lose weight, the solution is not to then do the opposite and start eating lots of birthday cake because thatwill actually be worse!! So when it comes to things like timing, etc. where people think they have to do it all differently, there are a lot of things that have been proven scientifically to do nothing at all and so I just don't want you to get too hung up on the "do the opposite" idea. (doesn't sound like you were doing that but just for anyone else reading this)

Rather than do SMEP, I have a new alternate to that which is prob. better for a pink sway - just have unprotected intercourse every 4 days, and since you usually O CD 14-16 I'd toss in one more attempt on CD 14. I think that would be more pink-friendly than SMEP.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you!

Ya I get that too. I conceived 2 of my boys while being the skinniest I have ever been and working out a ton with mostly cardio I also had a lot of lean muscle, best shape of my life. I was also eating meat and veggies and did 1 attempt without realizing what was happening.

I am gluten and dairy free due to allergies. So this time I've let my body go soft which is really hard for me and eating carbs which is also hard for me. Since I can't do the white stuff I'm eating brown rice/quinoa pasta and toast and lots of zucchini. I have become vegan for at least this attempt month. So opposite for me is just being a couch potato and eating carbs. My biggest problem is probably my personality as I'm super competitive! I have noticed since being on this diet it has lessened and my road rage has almost gone away! So there is hope.

I was thinking doing one more attempt which will be today and hope I got it covered. I'm thinking I might have already ovulated maybe yesterday as CM is completely creamy now, but 1 more shot can't hurt

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Upon further thought it is quite possible that yesterday was cd 14. My period was wonky This last time. I had a little bleeding bright red but not much on the night of the 9th saw it after DTD then a little spotting the next day and then the 11th full on. I had just counted the 10th or 11th as start date but maybe it was the 9th?

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomgirl View Post
    Upon further thought it is quite possible that yesterday was cd 14. My period was wonky This last time. I had a little bleeding bright red but not much on the night of the 9th saw it after DTD then a little spotting the next day and then the 11th full on. I had just counted the 10th or 11th as start date but maybe it was the 9th?
    That could be! Good luck.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! I believe I'm now in the 2WW and from my CM guessing I ovulated Thursday or early Friday as Thursday was my last EWCM and now all is post ovulation cm. So here goes the long wait Hopefully I get my BFP here soon so I can eat again! haha (yes I am eating but I MISS my breakfast)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    good luck!!! just noticed we are "neighbors" so sending some "atomic pink dust" headed your way!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast