my naturepath has me on a huge dose of cayenne (6 capsules a day of 100,000 units). It's a blood thinner, so would that sway girl like aspirin or might it sway boy?

DH and are are going to start ttc in 2 weeks, so I want to get it right. I've had some major health problems--so bad that I have have over 10 chemical pregnancies since my son was born (who is now 4 1/2 years old). We've been working through it all year, and I think finally my body might let one stick.

My diet is not entirely girl friendly, but there is nothing I can do about it right now--I figure my health has been so poopy that a girl is most likely anyway. I know I have talked to you in the past about customizing a sway, but with my diet I had to let things go for 6 months to see where I am at. If I don't get pregnant with my next 2 cycles, I will do a custom one with you, I just have to follow my diet for 6 more weeks.

In the meantime, maybe you can offer your thoughts?

I eat one meal a day, at lunch, and (eek) have to drink lemon water all day (yet my ph is still ONLY 6). I snack on berries or veggies and only eat a super clean diet. My blood sugar is low for much of the day. Low sodium. No carbs like pasta, bread, rice or grains of any kind. Or potatoes.

I have lost 15 lbs, and am still losing--the diet really isnt much food as is low protein.

both my estrogen and progesterone are so low I do HCG shots every cycle in my LP to try to bring them to somewhat normal levels. I only see cm on O day IF I do an internal check cause there is so little. I just turned 37.

I'm taking vitex, cayenne, omegas, Q10, vit e, zinc, selenium, CLA and grapefruit seed extract.

I get to go off this cleanse in 4 weeks, and just stick with a healthy diet (and drop that evil lemon water). I have had to fight so hard for my health that I refuse to do anything to jeopardize it, getting and staying pregnant will be a miracle as it is!

Thanks for reading this and let me know if you would be able to customize based on my weird dietary needs, so if I just need to go with the flow and cross my fingers for a girl!

Thanks!