Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Has anyone ever got a gender psychic readings before?

I looked back at my readings i paid for last year the month i concieved my baby boy which i had early in Oct. i was due in Nov. two psychics said i would have a boy for #7 but i will get a girl for #8. Has any of you ever get psychic readings for baby gender?

Here are the 2 readings that were right so far.

Psychic Sandra Gibbs wrote to me:

as i tune in i want to say where i feel that im drawn to next year for the birth of a baby around you but i feel it would be another boy , i feel that the 8th is a girl lol , i know that sounds like a lot but , i have to be truthful with you.I feel drawn to may of this year for a conception , and i feel that this baby would be born around the month of january.I feel drawn to a weight of 7lbs and 2 ounces.

The first card that i have for you is the chess queen
    This is showing me where im drawn to where you have tried old wives tales in a sense to try and get a girl lol ,i feel that you have a strategy in a sense. I want to mention where i feel that you will have the girl you want though.

Sandra was wrong on timing but close on weight my baby weighed 7lbs 8oz, right on gender a boy and she sense that i was/am trying to sway for a girl lol.

Psychic Tania:

With timing, I am being shown April as being significant to this baby. All of us do not have cycles that begin and end in one month, so the month that starts the cycle in which you conceive can definitely be tied to that month that I see. It can be also conception, when you get a positive pregnancy test, or birth timing. I see the number 7 associated with this. This can be the date that starts the cycle of conception, ovulation, or when you find out you're pregnant. It can also be that you will be pregnant within 7 cycles. I know that seems like a wide range of things, but numbers are just that-numbers, so it is hard to pinpoint significance, but keep those in mind. I see a beautiful little boy for you <3

she was right i got my BFP on the 7th of the month and i had a beautiful baby boy

I did message Tania about me ever having a girl she replied:

lol your hubby likes making boys i guess <3 I do feel baby number 8 will be a girl <3 but she will be your final

So there is still hope for me if i go for #8. but I'll be totally fine with another boy.
    Mommy to 7 finally had #1 in 2016! Had boy #8 after. Now returning to try to sway for final child praying for #2 🤞🙏

2. Likes Nachelle liked this post
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Scroll towards the bottom of this page until you see the "Similar Threads" box. You can see all the threads about this topic!!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awe! I was just reading this and saw your siggys and saw you had your girl! I'm so happy they were right for you! Congrats! Sandra and Tania were right for me too so I'm hoping for a 3rd time too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All my pre-sway psychic readings predicted a girl last time - wrong!

6. Thanks atomic sagebrush, Throwaway_panther thanked for this post