Thread: 1

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Last edited by Juniebjones; December 13th, 2016 at 12:46 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is really interesting jj! Please post any more bits you might find So this info could add weight to the ewcm for boys thoughts as maybe it is definately the girls who can make it through the more hostile cm possibly????!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Agreed definitely interesting, if only they tested gender of the longest survivig ones too

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jjc3434 View Post
    Because some men's sperm can live up to two weeks in the woman's Fallopian Tube, women can even get pregnant from unprotected intercourse during menses, but that is pretty rare (the super sperm!).
    Holy $#^@! Super sperm indeed! Great info...all this stuff is so interesting!
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes the gender results would have been interesting.

Was there/did I miss the health of the babies. If the baby was conceived on 5-7 days before Ov did it have problems?

I know DS1 was conceived the day before my period was due... little monster
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepoet20 View Post
    Yes the gender results would have been interesting.

Was there/did I miss the health of the babies. If the baby was conceived on 5-7 days before Ov did it have problems?
    I know! Would love to hear if there were any health problems and gender results would be nice too. I'm guessing we won't find out.
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is def. interesting although the WHO info is not at all similar to what I've read. I would suspect that some of those numbers are inaccurate (as in, people did not ovulate when they think they did). A LOT of people do NFP and it's a very reliable method of birth control - this would not be the case if any large % of sperm stayed alive for many days.

ETA - here is just one set of data from FF "In a recent analysis of 119,398 charts from women charting with Fertility Friend, we found that 94% of women who became pregnant had intercourse on at least one of these three days. For conception purposes, it is thus ideal to have intercourse during a three day fertile window which includes your ovulation day and the two previous days. " The three days they mention are O-2, O-1, and O day. Plus there was a lesser but still significant number on O-3. That leaves a very small % for longer cutoffs and O+12.

I don't believe the numbers that were attributed to the WHO.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; June 25th, 2011 at 10:25 AM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ