Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I need my GD friends!!!Help

So I have been quiet this week because basically I thought I was pregnant. It would have been unintentional from recreational bd which is so out of character for me and DH. I was having all the major signs, bloat, sore boobs, major cramps way too early to be my period. I have had lots of creamy cm and I was telling myself well if this is meant to be a month earlier than attempting I did all I could and blah blah blah...on the flip side I was totally ok with NOT being preggo this month as I wasn't expecting to be...but NOW today on CD about 23 I started spotting/bleeding...what is going on???Is my cycle all screwed up now? I always spot a little b4 my period for a couple of days (doc. says prob. low progesterone but just to get a blood test once I am pregnant) but now I am starting to wonder...am I pushing my luck? Do i just love the three healthy guys that are here because maybe my hormones are too screwed up anymore...here I thought I was going to be saying, "surprise I'm pregnant" and I think instead it will be, "it just aint gonna happen." I am so down. I feel like this has been a roller coaster and MY BOOBS ARE KILLING ME!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not saying you are pregnant because I have found when you want something so bad your mind plays tricks on you but is it possible it is implantation / hormonal spotting? Maybe even stress?
    Hoping for a pink rainbow!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Rainbow. You are such a doll to be optimistic. I don't even mind if I am not pregnant this month...I just am worried that my hormones are all wacky for some reason. I actually meant to post this on the dream member site because I usually am chatty on there and I have been MIA. Anyways thank you. I think things may seem better in the morning.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think because you are spotting a bit before AF means you can't get pregnant or even that your hormones are too whacky to get pregnant...this is just not true so don't get disheartened. Do not!

I actually think there is a good chance you could be pregnant! Do you know when you O'd? And the days you dtd?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't be down! I have the most messed up cycle and I still have conceived twice before.

Last month I had an 18 day period, other months I have 40 days in between periods. I'm currently CD 39 and have just started spotting so guessing AF has decided to show.

You may just have spotting for a few days and have an earlier AF.

xxx
    Please have a go at guessing my nub http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ing-guess.html

My sensitive autistic aged 7 and my cheeky chappy aged 5

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Think you need to test! If its spotting from implantation you should get a positive, if its AF on its way then negative... I think! But wondering and symptom spotting is what will drive you mad! Our hormones are sent to test us, throw us up and down in mood all the time! Playing about with our cycles makes it worse, just remember even when you feel low, that its all chemical, it's hormones, it's not you and you will be OK again really soon!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How many days out from O are you? Maybe you should test?? Are you taking any supplements that might mess with your cycle?
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You all are the best! That is exactly what has happened my hormones are taking over and what was a pretty might and optimistic sway before last week has turned into self-defeated mush!

Here's what happened: I started spottin on the 28th of Jan for three days and then on 31's got my period. Then on the following wed.thurs. and friday it was pretty evident that I o'd (about ten days out I usually o between ten to thirteen days I am an early O'er) then the following tuesday cd I got red tinged mucus which I THOUGHT was implantation because I bloated up and strated getting all of these signs and I wasn't even looking for them this month. So see what a mess I am? And then Yesterday I started spotting which is 23 days from last spotting start, OR 19 days from when my period actually came. I am exhausted even writing this. I am sure half of you are like this by now Well me too.

This is why I wasn't even worrying about timing because my cycle doesn't even really give me the heads up as to when I am ovulating. I have had issues like this before but never like this...never a week early. I can't hug you all enough because my DH doesn't even know I am struggling with any of this because he is kind of hoping to be "tricked" into the fourth baby. Yes I live an odd parallel universe.....

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Could it possibly be an implantation bleed or spotting? Maybe don't rule out a negative result yet and test in 5/6?days or so? X

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ((hugs)) Polish....I am not a fan of wacky cycles....and I remind myself that they do happen. Are you planning on testing? I am feeling the midcycle crazies over here....so you are not alone!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast