Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

how important is a march/april sway for girl?

Is it really that more "pink" to get preggo in march/april to have a dec/jan baby than it would be to get preggo in nov/dec and have a august/sep baby?
    9899030508 1012 for a one day.Summer 20017 pink sway is a go!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think it matters that much. It's because of the ions, so you can counteract if you TTC during 'wrong' period.
    ( note: DD1 was conceived late Dec or early Jan - I'm not sure cos we weren't trying for a baby, and DD2 was conceived around 22nd November)
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, actually it's not the ions and the March/April theory contradicts the ion theory. Here is the essay for anyone who hasn't seen it. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...ns-and-swaying

If you read this article you can see the numbers for yourself - "In October, the "best" month for boys, out of 1,000 babies conceived, 535 were boys and 465 were girls. But in April, the best month for girls, the ratio was 487 boys to 513 girls."
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/s...for-girls.html

So there are def. plenty of opposites BUT unlike a lot swaying stuff where there doesn't seem to be a lot of actual evidence to back it up (timing) this really has been studied conclusively and we can see for ourselves that it's a real phenomenon that does actually make a difference.

FWIW I have TWO March baby boys and an early June so I know firsthand it's not any kind of magic pink bullet, but I must admit that in my December Due Date board, there were a disproportionate number of baby girls conceived. I think only three of us conceived boys who wanted girls. To the point where the Due Date board was extremely depressing and I ended up leaving it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe it has to do with the availability of more nutritious foods over the summer months. Sometimes I get lazy about eating well over the winter, but then summer rolls around and I gorge myself on fresh peas, cherries, and other foods not available year round. This would mean that by the end of the summer you're healthier and more likely to conceive a boy, and after a long winter of being bored and eating less good stuff, you're more likely to have a girl.

Just a theory, it made sense in my head

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That does make sense bodhi!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bodhi View Post
    Maybe it has to do with the availability of more nutritious foods over the summer months. Sometimes I get lazy about eating well over the winter, but then summer rolls around and I gorge myself on fresh peas, cherries, and other foods not available year round. This would mean that by the end of the summer you're healthier and more likely to conceive a boy, and after a long winter of being bored and eating less good stuff, you're more likely to have a girl.

Just a theory, it made sense in my head
    Well, they claim to have corrected for that. Personally, I think it's prob. the Vit. D in sunshine, temperature, or some circadian rhythm so ancient we aren't even aware of it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is for the Northern hemisphere right? So in the Southern, October would be best for girls? (or the winter months or just after, right?)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I got preg in may with ds3 and July or the first two and this time I got preg in December trying to switch I up a bit..l does winter sway girl
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanting-a-girl View Post
    Well I got preg in may with ds3 and July or the first two and this time I got preg in December trying to switch I up a bit..l does winter sway girl
    I kind of did the same thing. DS1 and DS2 were both conceived in July so this time we conceived in December.
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This did confuse me but I actually concieved DD in August.. I myself was conceived in October .. I don't think it's a huge factor but the study I came across which was done in Italy doesn't necessarily mean its the same all around the world because climate, temp etc vary .. Like our diet is suppose to switch tht around eg Im on the HE diet I constantly look to eat the good nutritious stuff.. So regardless of the time or month or whatever season our bodies automatically should get the times are "good" signal or vice versa for girls.. Lol I hope I made sense
    Last edited by afy; February 21st, 2013 at 11:31 PM.
    Married To my Teenage Sweet since 2009

Mummy to 2011 & Newly

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast