Page 27 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I take Metamucil in capsule form, it is easy to take that way and much more discrete at work. Plus I can carry it around in my bag easily for when I'm out for lunch.

I don't know how well I'm doing with the whole diet thing. I'm doing ok with not snacking (most of the time) but I still have breakfast. I have delayed it about 2 hours so I go from dinner at 6pm to breakfast at about 9am. I also have toast now instead of cereal. I'm still eating similar to before but keeping within 1500 - 1600 cals.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

2. Likes Hitmebabyonemoretime liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Hi pink2011. Welcome! Just a couple things I noticed in your post and I'm sure someone with a lot more experience will also respond. Pretty sure fasting should be no longer than 16 hours, I think the recommendation is 12-16 hours. Also are you monitoring your calorie, fat, protien intake as your food for the day doesn't seem to add up to much especially as your burning 1000 calories exercising. I guess it depends on how much weight you can spare but sounds like you may need to increase food intake? As I said previously I'm sure someone will come on and help
    Thank you!

I am pretty much only starting out so still trying to work out what I can have in my limits. I am going well with the exercise I did 65 min today on the treadmill so it was just under 12km

Today I have had 1 coffee this am

2 small bread rolls with 2 slices of light cheese.
    iceberg lettuce.

I am making a vegetable curry for tea with beans, turnip, parsnip, zucchini, capsicum, carrot and leek .. I will have that woth some jasmine rice. I will probably have a handful of allens lollies right after tea.
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkin2011 View Post
    Thank you!

I am pretty much only starting out so still trying to work out what I can have in my limits. I am going well with the exercise I did 65 min today on the treadmill so it was just under 12km

Today I have had 1 coffee this am

2 small bread rolls with 2 slices of light cheese.
    iceberg lettuce.

I am making a vegetable curry for tea with beans, turnip, parsnip, zucchini, capsicum, carrot and leek .. I will have that woth some jasmine rice. I will probably have a handful of allens lollies right after tea.
    Have you thought about getting a plan from Atomic? All the information you'll ever need is on this site and she and others always answer questions but it takes the constant questions out of the equation getting a plan not to mention the stress of wondering if you're doing it right I'm one of those planners, organisers with their ducks all in a row lol so a plan was perfect for me. There's so much info and everyone's different so if your planning ttc sooner or later I would really recommend it if its an option for you Best of luck whatever you decide and fx you get your girl! When are you going to start ttc?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purple View Post
    I take Metamucil in capsule form, it is easy to take that way and much more discrete at work. Plus I can carry it around in my bag easily for when I'm out for lunch.

I don't know how well I'm doing with the whole diet thing. I'm doing ok with not snacking (most of the time) but I still have breakfast. I have delayed it about 2 hours so I go from dinner at 6pm to breakfast at about 9am. I also have toast now instead of cereal. I'm still eating similar to before but keeping within 1500 - 1600 cals.
    Hi Purple! Sounds like your doing just fine! They do say its more about fasting for 12-16 hours than actually skipping brekky as such. Your hours are similar to mine only a couple hours forward 10-12 first meal 6-8 second Have you been on the diet long? Are you ttc or still in planning stage?

6. Likes Hitmebabyonemoretime liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a plan off Atomic I have had it for a while now. I ate enough calories today I made a very nice vegetable curry for tea. And I had a handful of lollies right after my meal.

I am ttc in july
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

8. Thanks Pbn3 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purple View Post

That's 15hrs! Should be good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Let's record what we're eating to help each other

I have such a hard time when there are cakes and shit in my house lol
    Here's yesterday's food
    Breakfast - coffee with 3(largish) tsp low fat coffee mate (x2coffees)
    Lunch - wasa crisps with low fat cheddar, 1 pear, 2 cupcakes with butter cream frosting. (They're gone now, temptation over LOL!)
    Dinner - pasta with tomato sauce and ground sot replacement (I know this isn't ideal, but I bought it and so well eat it occasionally til it's gone), white hamburger bun toasted with I can't believe it's. It butter (light/low fat), tea with milk and sugar.
    At 7pm I had beer.
    I did 45 mins of dancing (kids wouldn't let me get to 60 mins.... Proving to be difficult..)
    Total calories before deducting the cardio 1836 (im breastfeeding so have my cals around 1500-1600 usually.)
    Fat 37g
    Protein 64g
    Carbolicious 284g

Good day imo... Would have been better without those devilish cupcakes but they were kinda awesome lol!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Let's record what we're eating to help each other

Today
    Coffee/coffee mate
    Lunch - 1 hotdog on white bun, wasa crisps and a med coke from McDonald's
    Dinner 2 grilled cheese using low far marg and low fat cheese slices.

Last edited by Hitmebabyonemoretime; March 31st, 2015 at 05:34 PM.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Breakfast-coffee with coffee mate

Lunch-handful of animal crackers, handful of chips, and two gluten free eggo waffles with low fat butter

Dinner-salad with balsamic vingerette and gluten free pasta with a small soulful of sauce

Snack- ice cream

I'm thinking that my nightly ice cream is full fat dairy and a no no, but it's within my limits?

-8 -5 -3

swayed for but expecting another

13. Likes pinkin2011 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I say if it's within the limits and the fat gram totals are good then eat the ice cream! Haha

Page 27 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast