Page 50 of 89 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, ladies. How would you rate today? I'm supposed to be around 1800 (under 50 for fat and protein I think). I can add on a little salad and some Pepsi with my planned dinner (3 slices of pizza). Would you guys count it as a cheat day or not since I'm technically within the limits. Sorry, I'm brand new to this and I have never even tracked calories.

image.jpg

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have no idea Dream! Am also still trying to figure it all out.

I have been drinking diet coke and was wondering if that's alright? I normally only drink water, never coffee or other caffeine. I wanted to drink only 1 or 2 glasses a day, but like it very much, I may be drinking too much?
    Mummy to a girl, born sleeping & two gorgeous & loud little boys

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dreaming of pink that I've only just started tracking too, but that looks really good to me. I might switch my view from kjs to calories, it's hard to track with the high numbers of kjs! Are u sticking to mainly carb meals not meat? I feel like I am putting on weight (I usually eat quite healthy with protein and vegs)
    2014 2016

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingofpinkafter2blue View Post
    Ok, ladies. How would you rate today? I'm supposed to be around 1800 (under 50 for fat and protein I think). I can add on a little salad and some Pepsi with my planned dinner (3 slices of pizza). Would you guys count it as a cheat day or not since I'm technically within the limits. Sorry, I'm brand new to this and I have never even tracked calories.

image.jpg
    Thread crashing. I think you're fine- you are within the limits. If you want to add more calories, you could add in empty calories or any food without fat and protein. I always had an apple, pear, grapes, or strawberries for extra calories in this situation.

I always stuck to under 50g for protein and under 60g for fat. Oh and I always had pizza once a week- it's a family staple of ours! I just had a meatless version!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Likes Hitmebabyonemoretime liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingofpinkafter2blue View Post

image.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by XXforhubby View Post
    Thread crashing. I think you're fine- you are within the limits. If you want to add more calories, you could add in empty calories or any food without fat and protein. I always had an apple, pear, grapes, or strawberries for extra calories in this situation.

I always stuck to under 50g for protein and under 60g for fat. Oh and I always had pizza once a week- it's a family staple of ours! I just had a meatless version!

Ya I agree with XX - it's not a cheat if you're within the limits. Doesn't matter if it's pizza, roast beef, fries, whatevs. I call it a cheat when I go over... Just be sure you're fairly/accurately accounting for it. That can be hard at first, not knowing for sure what an oz of cheese looks like, or 3oz of chicken.
    You're doing great lady!!!

Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightSky View Post
    Dreaming of pink that I've only just started tracking too, but that looks really good to me. I might switch my view from kjs to calories, it's hard to track with the high numbers of kjs! Are u sticking to mainly carb meals not meat? I feel like I am putting on weight (I usually eat quite healthy with protein and vegs)
    Keep a close eye on this. If you do put on weight there are other suggested diets - and if you gain weight staying within LE then is not for you and I would try the PCOS diet.

8. Likes BrightSky liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dana-Alicia View Post
    I have no idea Dream! Am also still trying to figure it all out.

I have been drinking diet coke and was wondering if that's alright? I normally only drink water, never coffee or other caffeine. I wanted to drink only 1 or 2 glasses a day, but like it very much, I may be drinking too much?
    Diet coke is now a staple of mine too. Never touched the stuff before LE. Like I loathed the taste but I quite like it now! And Now that McDonald's have their dollar drinks im drinking even more lol!!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love meat so much so the le diet has been difficult. I'm trying to just do very small amounts of meat if I have it because it uses up protein fast. Whole wheat pita and hummus has been great. I love fruit and it doesn't count for fat or protein. I use regular Pepsi to add on empty calories if I need it.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I couldn't believe how fat meat added. What I do on "meat days" (about once a week) is I try and plan for that first, and log it. Then I balance my lunch with foods that don't make me go over. After 10 wks I don't have to think about it so much although I still log it for confirmation.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Let's record what we're eating to help each other

Today I had a banana and a cheese and cracker thing (those handisnack things) and a coffee with real cream. Not a lot but it was that (out of my trunk of groceries) or fast food while I was in town.
    Supper was a veggie burger and a baked potato with I can't believe it's not butter, peas and a beer. Then later I jogged 70 mins. I also had a snack tonight - which I don't do but we watched a movie so I had light popcorn with another beer.
    22g fat, 40g protein 1380 cals Happy Saturday night ladies

Page 50 of 89 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast